How many to Huddersfield?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Will we take over 1000? After seeing Bristol City only managed 350 we must be hoping for a good turn out.

Prospect wise if they play like they did last night and Jermaine Beckford is fit we could be in for a spanking, If they play like they did against Bristol City we should be home and dry. Typical championship can't call it.

More importantly a cracking town for plenty of ale :)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
it is a great drinking town - i like Huddersfield....but what do Bristol City have to do with our away attendance.

personally i think more people are saving for Wolves, Palace, Charlton and Blackburn so i reckon it will be our usual core of 500 or so with some northern fans and potentially a few more if we beat Wolves.

600-800

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 of us

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Unfortunately, the mrs has done her foot otherwise we were going up....chance to visit the resting place of my grandparents, but there you go.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
is it sit where u like?

Indeed, unreserved seating and I sincerely hope there is never a repeat of that TSLR incident that shockingly occurred there ever again a few years back

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 of us going to this one.

Best place to drink there?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Count me in.

Interesting to think how people used to go on about how revolutionary the [then] McAlpine Stadium looked.

McAlpine Stadium.jpg

And how, in 18 years time, the Amex will look dated to many...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Check out this stunning equaliser for Brighton , you may want to look away after that .

[yt]aGSvkAvdnbg[/yt]

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Staying up Friday and Saturday nights as Huddersfield really does have a great selection of pubs, there will be lots of beer and night air sampling... In a box for the game too so will be well away from all the riff raff.

:lolol:

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
2 nights secured in town. Doing movember so going to look like a right 'southern puff' by then (prefer the term - Burton Reynolds/Magnum look tho)

Lived there 20yrs ago, and taking my son on a tour, and looking fwd to it big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports