Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many times have you watched the Spurs game highlights?

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Masochistically, recorded the whole game but have not yet watched it yet. Being there was brilliant

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have just found the Spurs vlogs on You Tube. They are not happy.

Let me guess, lots of angry references to “teams like Brighton”?

I watched the game on a stream and the MOTD highlights, that’s it

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I started watching the whole game back again last night... I ended up just watching Stephens and Alzate. The two of them barely put a foot wrong. Their positional play without the ball is really worth watching. In both cases their starting positions when out of possession is brilliant. They are both just so efficient, and have such short distances to cover to press. Hence why we kept winning the ball back cheaply.
Yes mate. Completely agree. The game was won in Central midfield. Alzates progress has been staggering. Week on week he improves.

Stephens is playing at 10% better than his previous best with us. Superb player

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Yes mate. Completely agree. The game was won in Central midfield. Alzates progress has been staggering. Week on week he improves.

Stephens is playing at 10% better than his previous best with us. Superb player

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I admit that i was completely wrong about Stephens.

Now the shackles are off he is a superb player,

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
MOTD highlights were awful, how they left Webster 's run through the Spurs midfield and defence is just ridiculous, I think that's twice he's done that and it's only a matter of time before he smashes one in.

Hopefully MOTD will show it when he does actually hit the net.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Working my way though the Spurs fan vlogs on youtube, very funny.

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
Oo, I forgot about extended highlights on Albion TV. Best have a look.

Mmm, not working. I click on the video, so it takes me to a page with that video. I click play, and it takes me back to the list of videos. Same for each one I try.

If it helps, I found that Mozilla Firefox has not been able to play any highlights since the Newcastle game, but MS Edge copes fine.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Working my way though the Spurs fan vlogs on youtube, very funny.

Don't know if fixtures, but this one is good because a) it's quite short; and b) it has some great shots of the stands rising as the goals go in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't know if fixtures, but this one is good because a) it's quite short; and b) it has some great shots of the stands rising as the goals go in.

Yeah, I thought that was the best one in terms of footage.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it helps, I found that Mozilla Firefox has not been able to play any highlights since the Newcastle game, but MS Edge copes fine.
Yeah it was Firefox that wasn't playing ball.

Pun intended.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on. It was only Spuds. Pull yourselves together, people. We have other teams to crush mercilessly ahead. This is no time for gloating.

:facepalm::laugh:punk::rave::O:vuvu::cheery:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Watch from 15-16 mins if you want a laugh - the we want 7 chant is hilarious with the responses it got :lol: ‘they’re taking the piss out of us!’

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Try a different browser MyAlbionTV doesnt work with some still.

Doesn't work on Firefox :lolol:

It is out of the frying pan into the fire with the Albion's video sites. Unbelievably shit that this is not sorted yet.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

Watch from 15-16 mins if you want a laugh - the we want 7 chant is hilarious with the responses it got :lol: ‘they’re taking the piss out of us!’

Their reaction to AC's cupped ear celebration is priceless. It's at about 7:10.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Their reaction to AC's cupped ear celebration is priceless. It's at about 7:10.

It is! And at the end, almost everyone in the picture is white, middle aged, bald and shouting “f UK off you caaaant” at the Spurs players applauding them for coming! Tears! Absolute tears! :clap: Remember, this is the team that played the champions league final last season. Talk about a disproportionate meltdown :flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here