Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Many THOUSAND Phone Chargers Will The Club Provide Before Watford?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Or could just slavishly tow the line. My Club Right Or Wrong. Cos that always worked so well in the recent past :rolleyes:

This is in no way comparable to the 90's and our situation then. The club is reacting to a pandemic, it is in my opinion, on the cautious side but all clubs will probably have to come to a similar stance come October. I am more upset (still) about flasks and bottle tops, but in the end they are not going to stop me enjoying watching the game and maybe meeting up with a few old faces. Not everything is as black and white as you are perceiving.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Shirley they don't want everyone turning up 2 hours before!! Otherwise there will be one hell of a queue. You shoud be given a time that you must attend by............I won't be there :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Catch a bus to the Amex, charge your phone up on the way with the handy USB ports readily available and most modern phones will have enough power for four hours!

Alternatively you can always talk to those people who sit nearby, if they don’t take earplugs to block you. :wink:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
May I politely suggest that if you fully charge your phone just before you leave the house, and it doesn’t hold enough charge to last six hours, without needing to be plugged in again it is time to buy a new phone or get the battery replaced. ��

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
OK, I get it. Every damn thing on your phone. But encouraged to get there 2 hours early? With zero concourse action to while away the time. Just sit in your seat and watch the square root of furk all for a couple of hours. May as well bring a book to read. Tho most will be closely monitoring their battery level. Has it really all come down to this? :shrug:

Remember the day when we used to turn up to matches early and have a jolly good natter to each other ? :bla:

I am sure if you rummage in your drawers (ooooer missus) you may come across the power pack that appeared as a gift in the annual renewal pack of a few years ago, or you could buy one at modest cost :)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
OK, I get it. Every damn thing on your phone. But encouraged to get there 2 hours early? With zero concourse action to while away the time. Just sit in your seat and watch the square root of furk all for a couple of hours. May as well bring a book to read. Tho most will be closely monitoring their battery level. Has it really all come down to this? :shrug:

If your phone battery gives up after 2 hours get the battery replaced or buy a new phone or buy a battery pack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here