Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many testicles have you got?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
This thread reminded me about the Judge with no balls - Justice Prick.....

getmecoat.gif

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Usually have two. Apart from when sometimes when I am going at it and one decides to go up inside and then you have that really weird sensation and you have to poke it out.... When this happens I still consider myself to have two but it is always a panic that maybe it just wont go back down and ill only have one where it ought to be.....

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
It doesn't matter if you have one testicle or two, or none as most women, as a Seagull there is only one ball that matters...the one in the opposition's net!
MOST women? Do you know some that have one or two then? Sounds like that should be the subject of a new thread...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Transgenders aside, shirley the average for females is zero?
For men, can't imagine many have more than two, but a few will have one or none.

Based on that, the average for humans must be about 0.8 and for males only, about 1.5

So, I have more than average but they're firing blanks .....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Transgenders aside, shirley the average for females is zero?
For men, can't imagine many have more than two, but a few will have one or none.

Based on that, the average for humans must be about 0.8 and for males only, about 1.5

So, I have more than average but they're firing blanks .....

More likely to be 1.9999 for males?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I currently have 9.

2 of my own, and 7 that I keep in a Malteser box in the fridge.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
MOST women? Do you know some that have one or two then? Sounds like that should be the subject of a new thread...

Ladies can have a little scrotum which isn't active, of course. There is a special name for the condition. I can't remember the name but one in a hundred thousand women have it, apparently. Take a closer look at your partner when you get the chance, guys.

Jan 30, 2008
Ladies can have a little scrotum which isn't active, of course. There is a special name for the condition. I can't remember the name but one in a hundred thousand women have it, apparently. Take a closer look at your partner when you get the chance, guys.

guys ??
regards
DR

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have a normal pair, plus one extra extra large one who I have nicknamed Swillis, because it keeps popping out in places its not wanted:)

What like this?

Hitler has only got one ball,
Goering has two but very small,
Himmler has something similar
But poor old Goebbells has no balls at all.

This is simply a rip-off of a popular song from the Boer War:-
"General Smuts has lost one of his nuts ..."
Or possibly from a slightly later conflict:-
"Kaiser Bill has only got one pill ..."

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'How many testicles have you got?'

Horrible flashback to a couple of months back when I got a bit paranoid on the way back from Oz and voluntarily declared my souvenir kangaroo scrotum on the immigration form for entry into the Republic of China. Only for the officer to understandably not understand what I was declaring and I had to whip out my scrotum and dangle it in front of him. Whereupon he did the universal :rolleyes: motion and hurriedly waved me off with obvious and somewhat justifiable contempt :down:

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
'How many testicles have you got?'

Horrible flashback to a couple of months back when I got a bit paranoid on the way back from Oz and voluntarily declared my souvenir kangaroo scrotum on the immigration form for entry into the Republic of China. Only for the officer to understandably not understand what I was declaring and I had to whip out my scrotum and dangle it in front of him. Whereupon he did the universal :rolleyes: motion and hurriedly waved me off with obvious and somewhat justifiable contempt :down:

He told you to hop it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here