Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many Premier League points will we pick up in December?

How many Premier League points will we pick up in December?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a month ahead - seven games in 26 days (with very few players)...

Sun. 3/12 Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion
Wed. 6/12 Brighton & Hove Albion v Brentford
Sat. 9/12 Brighton & Hove Albion v Burnley
Thu. 14/12 Brighton & Hove Albion v Marseille
Sun. 17/12 Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion
Thu. 21/12 Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion
Thu. 28/12 Brighton & Hove Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

...how many Premier League points will we pick up?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've no idea. It bothers me that we play 3 big clubs out of 6, as they are less likely to be impacted by injuries. I guess we'll need to target points in home games against the two small clubs and the away game at the tiny club that have never been in Europe.

And I see you've excluded 17 points from your selection, which is a pity for all the NSC Colin Hunt office joker types.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And looking at those fixtures, Arsenal is clearly going to be free hit as it is sandwiched between very winnable PL games and a crucial Europa league game.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've no idea. It bothers me that we play 3 big clubs out of 6, as they are less likely to be impacted by injuries. I guess we'll need to target points in home games against the two small clubs and the away game at the tiny club that have never been in Europe.

And I see you've excluded 17 points from your selection, which is a pity for all the NSC Colin Hunt office joker types.
I'm not sure whether you're still including Spuds as a 'big' club, considering their slide down the league, but they have quite a few players out, I seem to remember.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not sure whether you're still including Spuds as a 'big' club, considering their slide down the league, but they have quite a few players out, I seem to remember.
I did count them as a big club as they are one of the teams likely to have a bigger squad. Whether they are actually a big club is questionable, but they probably are. Even though they've been uncompetitive at the top for decades, they have a huge stadium (and the best in the country) and have pretty much sold out every league game for about 30 years.

Not unlike Feyenoord or Sporting really, both of whom I consider big clubs.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
really hard to predict, but the tracker says six, anything higher than that would be a bonus I think considering our injury list, I cant see us keeping up with the European tracker unfortunatly.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
5, one win and two draws (one at Palace)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sun. 3/12 v Chelsea - D
Wed. 6/12 v Brentford - W
Sat. 9/12 v Burnley - W
Sun. 17/12 v Arsenal - L
Thu. 21/12 v Crystal Palace - D
Thu. 28/12 v Tottenham Hotspur - L

8 points

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Think we may have 2w 2d 2l meaning 8 points.
I am hoping for more and first thought was to vote for 10 but the injury crisis and fixture pile up caused me to reconsider.
Of all the 18 possible totals only one can be achieved in 3 different ways.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I've gone for 10 points (3W 1D 2L).
After December, we will be at the halfway point of the Premier League season.
If we can accumulate 30+ points before the new year, it would put us in a good position where we could possibly qualify for Europe again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here