Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will we pick up from this week's 2 home games?

How many points will we pick up from this week's 2 home games?

Votes: 2 2.0%

Votes: 12 11.8%

Votes: 4 3.9%

Votes: 10 9.8%

Votes: 37 36.3%

Votes: 37 36.3%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So the entire board is taking it for granted we will win tonight . Dangerous and seen this before

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So the entire board is taking it for granted we will win tonight . Dangerous and seen this before

Nope. At least 7/51 are predicting at best a draw tonight, and as many as 33/51 may be predicting a draw or a loss. Me? Well, you have me! Yes, I'm predicting a win. Welcome back, Leo...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why's it over optimistic? We've lost ONE in SEVEN. We're looking very good.

We've won ONE in FIVE, and that was against the team bottom of the division, and only after they scored an own goal to set of a mad four minutes.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
6 points, and fate will have us draw level on points with Forest after Saturday.

As our season is already over according to the Palace Dims, this will mean Forest's season will also be over by Saturday :lolol:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We've won ONE in FIVE, and that was against the team bottom of the division, and only after they scored an own goal to set of a mad four minutes.

I know you're playing Devil's Advocate as per (and that's not a dig, I've grown to love you) But that run is including games AWAY against QPR and Reading. We're looking good.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

???

Not sure about that. Last Saturday aside, we were looking pretty handy. Form wise it is 10th vs 21st, so that is probably what a lot of people have based their predictions on. I'm joining them - I reckon a win tonight and a draw on Saturday. Hopefully of six points though. :albion2:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Even if we were 3-0 down with 5 minutes to play, I'd think we could get a result so I'm with the 6 point brigade. If you go through life expecting less then wins from your home games, you'll end up lonely and bitter, with hunched shoulders. I now have a vision of that old bloke who lives alone and only comes out of his house to shout at the kids for playing outside his house!:lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

You have to remember that :lolol: are absolute TURD. I'm pleased to say that they haven't won all season, including at home game against Yeovil who were down to ten men for half an hour.

Hopefully today is another day when we send them f*cking off back to where they belong - league one.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I think we'll draw tonight, followed by doom and gloom on here, and then win handsomely on Saturday. And to be honest if we are only to get 4 points I would prefer it to be that way. Can't stand Forest, Billy Davis and their **** FFP principals!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
4 points, anything less and I can't see us finishing higher than 10th.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was gonna go for 5 just for the lolz....but Boz was already on to that.

I'll go for 7.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've not voted yet but every time there is one of these two match how many points polls, the biggest vote is for 4 points, every time, always, I bet it is this time.....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Now voted, oh yes 4 winning again. :yawn:

And yes that is what I voted for too! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here