Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** How many points will we get in November? **

November points tally ..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Beat Norwich ( hopefully ! ) then either a point against Utd or Leicester. 4 points in total would keep us ticking over. Anything more than 4 points would be fantastic in my view.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
4 innit.

3 v Norwich, 1 at Man Utd or home to Leicester

No chance at Liverpool. I'd actually just not turn up, give them the 3-0 and take the fine. Probably cheaper than the travel and hotel costs and arguably a better result.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Beat Norwich ( hopefully ! ) then either a point against Utd or Leicester. 4 points in total would keep us ticking over. Anything more than 4 points would be fantastic in my view.

What I was going to type, nearly to the exact word........4 points and we have done well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we beat Norwich, we will have a little bit of a buffer and the next three will be free hits. I wouldn't rule out draws v Utd and Leicester. Everyone is expecting defeat at Anfield but I have a little niggling feeling that something special might happen ( it did in 83, when they had had a long unbeaten run at home in the FAC ) Aside of that wishful thinking, I'm going for 4 points and that would be very acceptable.

Yep - but less pressure now - huge result again today :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here