Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will we finish on this season?

How many points will we finish on this season?

• < 75

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 75-85

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 85-90

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • 90-95

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • 95-100

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • >100

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep only the clubs in the playoffs would take 90. I don't know what I would take now, maybe 95, but I'm sure we will do this or more anyway.
I'd take less than 95. 94 for example is pretty much guaranteed promotion. No way 2 other teams are going to get more than that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We will finish on 96 points.

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
77. Bloody annoying people predicting such high targets when we all know it'll come back and bite. I'm not tempting fate so will go with a modest 77 ;)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
22 games x 3 = 66 points + 54 = Possibly 120 points up for grabs.

If we average 2 points per game = 44 points (meaning 22 points dropped / we have only dropped 18 points so far) making a possible total of 98 that my friends is promotion !

Taking into account a mini slump I am going for 90-95 and it would be a crying shame if we lost out on promotion with that.

I believe
Even though I'm very happy with those of us dwindling few fearing the worst, I do love these posts.
They make it all seem so easy.

I just can't cope with the posts, a la final whistle last night, that assume not only is it easy but the job of promotion is in fact already done.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
77. Bloody annoying people predicting such high targets when we all know it'll come back and bite. I'm not tempting fate so will go with a modest 77 ;)

Does make me laugh how many people think they are tempting fate by writing a message board post. There's 30,000 of us mate, and whether or not Brighton go up has nothing to do with you or I or the arch-worrier Triggar. Relax, enjoy it and we'll look back on this season for ever...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Even though I'm very happy with those of us dwindling few fearing the worst, I do love these posts.
They make it all seem so easy.

I just can't cope with the posts, a la final whistle last night, that assume not only is it easy but the job of promotion is in fact already done.

It is not done and dusted by any means and this is an example of what we have to do to get a record breaking season and promotion...

merely a job on the list to tick off and put us one step closer to the end game...

agreed ?

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Does make me laugh how many people think they are tempting fate by writing a message board post. There's 30,000 of us mate, and whether or not Brighton go up has nothing to do with you or I or the arch-worrier Triggar. Relax, enjoy it and we'll look back on this season for ever...

I am enjoying it and hope we look back with happy memories.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I hate myself for saying this... but I just can't see Chris and the boys failing to hit their target.

I really struggle to believe it's really going to happen.
But I don't see any of that kind of uncertainty in any of the players.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So far we have been taking 2.25 points per game. I feel we need 91 points to go up, so we need another 37 points from 22 games, which is 1.68 points per game, therefore the calculator on my iPhone predicts happy days ahead!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here