How many points will we end up with and what position ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I've said it before and i'll say it again, i think this is going to the last game. Even if we beat both Forest and Leicester. Am I the only one that is ****ing loving it though? As Gus said in the programme take a look back a few years. Let's stop fretting and guessing and just enjoy the ride. We may never see the likes of this moment again. I just want us to make the play offs an play Palace again in what would be frankly a stand off unlike anything since 1976.

Absolutely this! Can't think of anything better than meeting them again in the play offs.....dreams can come true.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
3rd time today ... 5th - 74

130317Footie_zps618c10af.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Remaining fixtures for the top 7 :

Cardiff: Peterbro (a) Blackburn (h)Watford (a) Barnsley (h) Forest (h) Charlton(h)Burnley (a) Bolton (h) Hull(a)

Hull: Huddersfield(a) Watford(h) Middlesbro (h)Ipswich(a) Wolves(a)Bris City(h) Barnsley(a)Cardiff(h)

Watford; Burnley(h) Hull(a) Cardiff (h) Peterbro(a)Millwall(a)Blackburn(h)Leicester(a) Leeds(h)

Palace: Birmingham(h) Blackpool(a)Barnsley(h)Ipswich(a)Leicester(h) Blackurn(a) Millwall(a)Peterbro(h)

Forest: BHA(h) Burnley(a)Blackpool(h)Cardiff(a)Middlesbro(a)Barnsley(h) Millwall(a)Leicester(h)

Leicester: Millwall(h) Barnsley(a) BHA(a) Birmingham(h)Bolton(h)Palace (a)Watford(h) Forest(a)

BHA: Forest(a) Charlton(h)Leicester(h) Middlesbro(a)Peterbro(a)Blackpool(h)Leeds(a)Wolves(h)

Looks like Palace have the easiest and Leicester the most difficult run in on paper but as we know they dont play on paper.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've said it before and i'll say it again, i think this is going to the last game. Even if we beat both Forest and Leicester. Am I the only one that is ****ing loving it though? As Gus said in the programme take a look back a few years. Let's stop fretting and guessing and just enjoy the ride. We may never see the likes of this moment again. I just want us to make the play offs an play Palace again in what would be frankly a stand off unlike anything since 1976.

I think a play-off final against Palace would exceed anything seen before for sure, I can't wait!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you imagine if Leicester and Forest just need a point from the last game to make the play-offs, at our expense. It doesn't bear thinking about.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Southampton v Spurs all over again what we need is one to have to win and the other needing 1 point to be certain of a play off place so only 1 of them can make it through. We must beat at least one of them and draw with the other.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair, if that situation arises, we will have no one to blame but ourselves.
That makes no sense. It's a tough fight to get to the play-offs, and if we're in with a shout and a win for us will see us in as long as they don't draw, then we've given it a fair go. It's against the rules for them to play out a draw, but it could happen.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If we keep this form and allowing for the quality of teams we have to face I would say a possibility of 5 with 73 pts.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We should not be to excited by beating Palace we might play them twice or once again this season and if we come out on top and we can then go to Town?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Remaining fixtures for the top 7 :

Cardiff: Peterbro (a) Blackburn (h)Watford (a) Barnsley (h) Forest (h) Charlton(h)Burnley (a) Bolton (h) Hull(a)

Hull: Huddersfield(a) Watford(h) Middlesbro (h)Ipswich(a) Wolves(a)Bris City(h) Barnsley(a)Cardiff(h)

Watford; Burnley(h) Hull(a) Cardiff (h) Peterbro(a)Millwall(a)Blackburn(h)Leicester(a) Leeds(h)

Palace: Birmingham(h) Blackpool(a)Barnsley(h)Ipswich(a)Leicester(h) Blackurn(a) Millwall(a)Peterbro(h)

Forest: BHA(h) Burnley(a)Blackpool(h)Cardiff(a)Middlesbro(a)Barnsley(h) Millwall(a)Leicester(h)

Leicester: Millwall(h) Barnsley(a) BHA(a) Birmingham(h)Bolton(h)Palace (a)Watford(h) Forest(a)

BHA: Forest(a) Charlton(h)Leicester(h) Middlesbro(a)Peterbro(a)Blackpool(h)Leeds(a)Wolves(h)

Looks like Palace have the easiest and Leicester the most difficult run in on paper but as we know they dont play on paper.

Compared to some of those our run in on paper doesn't look that bad, mind you the same could have been said about the 3 games before the Palace game.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I still think 6th place but I'm worried about Bolton's good form at the moment. They're coming up with a hell of a run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports