Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points are we going to survive by?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will throw in the towel if we get zero points from the next 2 games as I see us getting beat at Sheffield Utd as well, and 1 point from a possible 15 would seem terminal.

We would likely be dropping into the bottom three for the first time this season and you’d chuck the towel in? I have seen too many teams turn things around very late in the season to just accept we are going down with 10 games to go. NSC will be in meltdown though, that is for certain.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We would likely be dropping into the bottom three for the first time this season and you’d chuck the towel in? I have seen too many teams turn things around very late in the season to just accept we are going down with 10 games to go. NSC will be in meltdown though, that is for certain.
Yes, 2 losses and I can't see us getting above 35 points ( and that includes beating palace ).

My point is, though, that we are not quite in that territory yet.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Yes, it will be so sad, but as many of you have previously stated, it's so much better getting relegated back to the Championship and playing sides such as QPR, Leeds, Wednesday, Hudds, Boro, etc. and playing a style that is so much more appealing to a good ol' BHA fan's eye.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, it will be so sad, but as many of you have previously stated, it's so much better getting relegated back to the Championship and playing sides such as QPR, Leeds, Wednesday, Hudds, Boro, etc. and playing a style that is so much more appealing to a good ol' BHA fan's eye.

As an Albion fan I’ll be there whatever division we are in, I doubt you will be from your posts

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thread title should cut adrift by I think. All the other teams making signings to give them a better chance of survival whilst we just sit and watch

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
7 points :thumbsup: Class football will tell eventually.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Two draws at least or one win. A couple of defeats would be a big blow, although not terminal. I expect a throwing in of the towel from many on here if we do lose the next two though.

2 points in relatively ‘easier’ matches would be a poor return, as well as making Bmuff at home our only win in 2 months. Not good.

Whilst others are chiselling out the odd win, or two, or three.

We need at least 4 points.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
2 points in relatively ‘easier’ matches would be a poor return, as well as making Bmuff at home our only win in 2 months. Not good.

Whilst others are chiselling out the odd win, or two, or three.

We need at least 4 points.

Get a bit of confidence back with a couple of draws (at worst) then the world is potentially our lobster :smile:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Goal difference!

We will have to not lose by more that 5 to Burnley away and we will lose 4-1

We will stay up by 1 goal.

Woooohoooo

Happy days

Then next season we will have a war chest of £300million and sign loads of defenders to replace dunk, duffy and Webster.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here