Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players...

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Didn't we sign a player from Hibs on a free then sell him on without playing a game for us or did he go to Hibs ? Can't remember
Then there was Dirk Lehmann - came from Hibs then went to Motherwell

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Didn't we sign a player from Hibs on a free then sell him on without playing a game for us or did he go to Hibs ? Can't remember

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield

We signed Paul Holsgrove on a free one pre-season and sold him on for £100K to Hibs within a matter of days without him playing a competitive game for us.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I can't think of many players we've bought from the skirt twirlers, but we had a promising player who went off to Celtic. I wonder if he fancies coming back? (I doubt it!)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I can't think of many players we've bought from the skirt twirlers, but we had a promising player who went off to Celtic. I wonder if he fancies coming back? (I doubt it!)

Did he not go to Colchester in the summer, or was that just a loan ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The only player to score in the FA Cup Final and the Scottish Cup Final in the same season. Now Chief Executive of the SFA I believe.

The Scottish League Cup Final

The Scottish Cup Final and the FA Cup final are played on more or less the same weekend.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Scottish League Cup Final

The Scottish Cup Final and the FA Cup final are played on more or less the same weekend.

They were played on the same day. I was on a ship anchored off Lossiemouth listening to the Albion at Wembley on R2 mw. All we could get on telly was Aberdeen vs Rangers. I was at all the previous games in the run up including the semi (greatest Albion day out ever).

I was slightly pissed off to say the least!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
who was the keeper we signed on-loan from celtic in 94-95 - something kerr?

the last two players we've got from scotland have turned out to be total failures - third time lucky hopefully

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here