How many players live locally?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bruno and Maenpaa live in Hove.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ben Hall lives in Durrington, Paul Trollope was going to live in Findon but needed accommodation for his 3 dogs.
I thought Lua Lua lived in Nandos.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Actually I know where Murray lives and it's not in Brighton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I've seen him on numerous occasions outside a house recently in the Withdean area with his son and his Merc is always parked in the same drive. In fact the house next door to his is up for sale if you have a couple of million knocking about.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Really? I've seen him on numerous occasions outside a house recently in the Withdean area with his son and his Merc is always parked in the same drive. In fact the house next door to his is up for sale if you have a couple of million knocking about.

Well Withdean is simply a suburb of Brighton, is it not?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Odd really isn't it, you know, why players are so reluctant to live in the City?

Just imagine if he wasn't supposed to be there or there's a sensitive reason why he is there!

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
We bought our house in Hove from Larry May. I only realised it was him when I saw the photos of him in action (for Leicester) on his son's bedroom wall. He was a really nice guy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Murray's home is in the only private road in Patcham, by the old village. Having a big new build constructed very close to Brighton just north of the South Downs.

He's not secretive about this. Don't know why one poster allegedly 'in the know' went for :censored: secrecy?

Well maybe Glenn isn't secretive, but I can understand some professional footballers not wanting people lurking about with cameras just outside their electronic gates!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here