How many players do you think we will sign in January?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many signings?

• None

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • One

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Two

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Three

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Four

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Five

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • More than five

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Well?

With Thomson, Lynch, Thornton, Anyinsah, Richards, Johnson and Fleetwood all gone or due to go back, how many new players do you think Adams / Knight will bring in?

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
I think four. One of which will probably be Matt Richards back on loan.

Interesting we have not had a figure made public by Knight as in last year. Although bearing in mind that ended in us signing Dixon and didn'y allow for the regulars who left that may be no bad thing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has Anyansah gone ?

What a loss that is.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it will be 3 very quickly with Richards either on loan again or for very small fee. Then if they do not gel a panic 2 more near the end of January or on loan just after.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
shame we cant keep Bradley Johnson for a bit longer, he has huge potential.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thats the trouble with modern day footballers,they have no taste or fashion sense,i nearly pissed my pants when i heard savage was signing for us,i was expecting lovely wavy flowing locks in a bun on top tied back with a lakky band! n what happend he had a afro! :shrug:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
could try playing your own players for a change,using 6 loans at a time is not good for any club as they dont care like your own, throught mr adams would use the youth team wilkins set up ,and got very close to promotion last season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
could try playing your own players for a change,using 6 loans at a time is not good for any club as they dont care like your own, throught mr adams would use the youth team wilkins set up ,and got very close to promotion last season.

Our own players are shyte ! they finished 7th last season,who wants to end up there? its like finishing 4th in a olympic final,meaningless,we much prefer to be slogging it out down the basement with our prima doughnuts :rolleyes:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Our own players are shyte ! they finished 7th last season,who wants to end up there? its like finishing 4th in a olympic final,meaningless,we much prefer to be slogging it out down the basement with our prima doughnuts :rolleyes:

Well it better than where we are now

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
not including those we've already had on loan with a further extension, I can honestly say that I don't think we'll sign anyone...However, I do think we'll release/sell at least 5 players.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

and a new manager
a new coach
a new assistant manager
a new goal keeping coach
a new director of football
a new defensive coach
a new offensive coach
a new middlefielder coach
a throw in coach
a kicker coach
a corner taker coach
a new tactics board holder person
a waterboy

and we can rename ourselves as Brighton and Hove Albion Mentalists.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports