Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many players are we going to sell tomorrow?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The Saudi's are planning a last minute bid for our entire 25 man squad. Looks like the remainder of the season we'll have to use the U23's!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really cannot see us loaning out Scherpen unless we sign a keeper first. Steele has been out injured and we’ve sold Walton so we’ve got no other senior goalkeeping options as backup to Sanchez.
Well yes, I make the very same point elsewhere.

Just listing my guesses for players leaving.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well so far TB has recieved £63m for two defenders in the last 2 windows. That must offset the money we lost last season.

Times are good.

If you include the Undav and Enciso deals, I make it that we’ve spent almost 70m in the same 2 windows.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I can’t see anybody paying that money for Bissouma with the court case in the background

There is no court case in the background. He’s not been charged and is no longer on bail. He’s been released under investigation which has no time limits or conditions that would normally be there when someone is on bail. He could, in theory, be under investigation forever. I don’t think that would put off a potential buyer, it’s much more likely they are waiting till the summer in the hope they can get him cheaper as he’ll only have a year left on his contract.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I can see Spurs going for Bissouma as they've got no one else over the line and the pressure from Conte and the fans will be huge. Also I think Bissouma would favour a move to London.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Biss, Cuc and Lamptey are crowd pleasers with regular mentions by the mighty pundits of MOTD. Selling them could be false economy. Imagine the declining hubris from season ticket holders and the flight from the stands. It would be worse than the ST sharing scheme for future sales and renewals. And as for attracting plastics, forget it.

For that reason I'm in.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If Biss won’t agree an extended deal (a situation the club should be up to speed on) then I would expect us to entertain a sale either in this window or the summer.
The highest “price” might be that we’ve reached our high point for the season and might fall back but with the degree of succession planning clearly in place that won’t be such an issue. We move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here