Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Palace games in the Premiership will generate threads on NSC?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Too ****ing many. People are obsessed with Palces failures, probably through jealousy. So they feel the need to post rubbish.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too ****ing many. People are obsessed with Palces failures, probably through jealousy. So they feel the need to post rubbish.

In the case of Man U or other top teams with great players possibly but jealous of Palace? Err No

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The legion of Palace obsessed "haters" will pass comment on them all. It is pathetic that certain posters are much more interested in trying to gain some imaginary upper hand than even pretending to support Brighton.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Makes me laugh them saying we are obsessed with them.

On the BBS Away End at the moment there are 20 separate threads on Brighton, all of them active within last week. Even discussing our accents.

They may be in a higher league (for one season) but we certainly get under their skin.:)

I did once manage to guess that someone lived in Tower Road, Lancing, just from their accent :laugh:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
All of them I expect. Good luck to them I say. They did us over and got promoted whilst in their worst run for 5 years. Not bad.

I ****ing hate wurzel but he showed Gus up over two legs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Makes me laugh them saying we are obsessed with them.

On the BBS Away End at the moment there are 20 separate threads on Brighton, all of them active within last week. Even discussing our accents.

They may be in a higher league (for one season) but we certainly get under their skin.:)

I have a Whitehawk accent , up north people think I'm a Londoner :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't understand how anyone who wants to see BHAFC playing at the highest level can not be jealous of what CP achieved??

We weren't good enough, so no I'm not jealous. I am quite happy to watch us have another go this season. Really not desperate to get promoted until we have a chance of going up and staying up. Of course I want us to be there or thereabouts in the play off places during the season though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All of them spotty teenagers wearing black trying hard to look naughty. HF, bunch of gimps with a drum.

A possibility now that Spurs fans will be in the Holmesdale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here