Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Palace fans posing as Brighton fans post on NSC?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
:shrug: I read nothing into your question other than a genuine enquiry.

Just a tad wary of disclosing too much because you can't always be sure of their motives. Yes, arguably I can be an over reacting twit but I don't think I deserve to be hacked or stalked.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just a tad wary of disclosing too much because you can't always be sure of their motives. Yes, arguably I can be an over reacting twit but I don't think I deserve to be hacked or stalked.

Ah; I see. I think it's unlikely that Hitony would hack or stalk you...

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
That makes no sense.

Well you, being a Palace fan on a Brighton forum would not get upset about what your rival Brighton fans said to you but then when you are back on your Palace forum you would get cheesed off if people kept accusing you of supporting another club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its too late for all this.

Turn the lights out when you're finished.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I have just looked on the BBS site for the first time in over 6 months, to be honest the site is poor / boring.

Oh I don't know. I think you chaps are doing a great job! Marvellous. I've always said so and I mean that most sincerely. i'll miss you guys and the jolly banter.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
"Mints" who posts as New York Eagle on the BBS.

"Stan Awful" who posts as Salad fan Club on the BBS.

There is another...prolific poster........posing as a Brighton supporter, but only knows about much of our history and songs etc etc etc, because he used to be a uni student in Brighton many years ago.
So 2 of those 3 aren't posing as Brighton fans. They are openly Palace fans. I might have read some of their posts. The allegation is than there are many Palace fans posing as Brighton fans, including me apparently. Somewhat predictably having proved beyond reasonable doubt I'm not, the main accusers are saying it was all just banter and I've lost the plot. Having said that I'd be extremely naive to expect an apology.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This thread is mainly picking on Jimbob5.

I love how it takes all 50 of you to deal with him. A lot of 'men' on this forum by the looks of things.

Classy place for classy people, NSC. Never fails to deliver.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This thread is mainly Picking on Jimbob5.

I love how it takes all 50 of you to deal with him. A lot of 'men' on this forum by the looks of things.

Classy place for classy people, NSC. Never fails to deliver.
True. Logic/common sense says I should not have stirred the hornets nest and should have walked away. Alas I was sucked in as one often is.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
True. Logic/common sense says I should not have stirred the hornets nest and should have walked away. Alas I was sucked in as one often is.

You might just be a bit young and naive. I'm sure many posters on this thread have been there. But yet, It doesn't stop them from joining the Tango.

They probably need you more than you think.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You might just be a bit young and naive. I'm sure many posters on this thread have been there. But yet, It doesn't stop them from joining the Tango.

yeah they need someone to pick on, bless them

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

With jimbob5's history of all things Albion he must be my age = ancient:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here