Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many of today’s team are going to publicly apologise for that?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Bad day at the office. Been plenty in the past and no doubt plenty in the future. Ease off on the melodrama. Most of the second half of last season's games provided less entertainment than that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In terms of home cup defeats as a top division side, I was by far more angry after the defeat by Oxford United as it was against a strong Albion team and not one packed with fringe players.

No apologies necessary for today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They don't need to 'apologise' to me.

Top cup football.

We lost. MASSIVE disappointment.

*Win or lose, it's on the booze*

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Oh ffs, It's just an add on. It's one of those matches where anyone can take their kids and see a game without being a sth and without it costing a fortune!
I always take my kids to home FA cup games because I can afford the tickets for the matches.
It's the FA cup, anything can happen and last year it bloody did happen and I ended up taking my kids to Wembley for a once in a lifetime experience thanks to a very kind NSC member.
I don't want the team to apologise because we lost, you're losing the bigger picture of win, lose or draw, the FA cup matches mean that some of us can afford to go and support their team and have a great day out without moaning at the end of it that we lost!
Win some, you lose some, it's not relevant to our PL status, it's not a big enough deal to have a rant about! I had a bloody good day at the Amex with my kids today, in the same way I had a bloody good day at Wembley with my kids in April. My family were there to support the team that we love seeing play. 10 years ago, seeing BHA in the PL and playing at the Amex was beyond comprehension!!
No apologies from the team needed because (maybe it's just us) we had a great day supporting BHA! :albion2:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oh ffs, It's just an add on. It's one of those matches where anyone can take their kids and see a game without being a sth and without it costing a fortune!
I always take my kids to home FA cup games because I can afford the tickets for the matches.
It's the FA cup, anything can happen and last year it bloody did happen and I ended up taking my kids to Wembley for a once in a lifetime experience thanks to a very kind NSC member.
I don't want the team to apologise because we lost, you're losing the bigger picture of win, lose or draw, the FA cup matches mean that some of us can afford to go and support their team and have a great day out without moaning at the end of it that we lost!
Win some, you lose some, it's not relevant to our PL status, it's not a big enough deal to have a rant about! I had a bloody good day at the Amex with my kids today, in the same way I had a bloody good day at Wembley with my kids in April. My family were there to support the team that we love seeing play. 10 years ago, seeing BHA in the PL and playing at the Amex was beyond comprehension!!
No apologies from the team needed because (maybe it's just us) we had a great day supporting BHA! :albion2:

But aren’t you just a tinsy winsy bit disappointed in the way we played?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Winning isn’t the be all and end all. Losing to a team that wants it more is frustrating though.

We were poor and played like it didn’t matter. It does matter to us fans whatever the competition is.

The team put out to play today could and should have done better. That’s the crux of it all imo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still waiting for my Sudbury Town compensation, get in line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm #TeamKingstonian.

These wet lettuces don't know how lucky they are.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Seriously ? Your Monday excitement relied on us being drawn away at Middlesbrough, or playing someone else again who we'll already play twice ?

Get a grip.

I find it quite exciting if I'm being honest. I agree that playing Boro away is a sh*t draw. But there's always the
chance we'll be drawn away against a team we haven't played for ages and the chance to visit another ground
and a great day out. That is worth getting excited about.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm #TeamKingstonian.

These wet lettuces don't know how lucky they are.

Canvey Island away should get us 1 million loyalty points. That might go some way towards apologising. Though I am surprised you didn't get compensation for Kingstonian and Sudbury - bought a Curly Wurly with mine after Denny Mundee dropped it round on a velvet cushion.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I spent money on tickets and parking and gave up my Saturday afternoon. To watch just about the worst Albion performance in many a year (and I include last year’s Bournemouth capitulation in that).

For the first time in a long time, I came away today angry. I didn’t think this team had any overpaid prima donnas but I was obviously wrong.

So if any of you players read NSC, come on, apologise......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope this helps.

2fa8e0280fd11f4b594d51087dc15011.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B66dfKOnoX8/?igshid=5ogjvzka1ekj

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I spent money on tickets and parking and gave up my Saturday afternoon. To watch just about the worst Albion performance in many a year (and I include last year’s Bournemouth capitulation in that).

For the first time in a long time, I came away today angry. I didn’t think this team had any overpaid prima donnas but I was obviously wrong.

So if any of you players read NSC, come on, apologise......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get a grip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here