Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of the 20000 odd print at home tickets won't work tomorrow ?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I printed mine at work but when I put it in my bag the barcode got squashed slightly. Gonna use my phone I think to be sure

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've copied it onto a sheet of A4 paper with black crayon, haven't you? :nono:
Drrrr I'm not stupid, I used a biro, the crayon was too fick.

Dazzer has just confirmed my fears as I used an 'apple device'.

Genuine question:-
Would it work directly from my phone?

Just looking now and the barcode on the screen would appear to be all but perfect.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Now I'm nervous as I printed mine straight from my iPhone. I've got the PDF's still on my phone so hopefully we'll get in ok.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Drrrr I'm not stupid, I used a biro, the crayon was too fick.

Dazzer has just confirmed my fears as I used an 'apple device'.

Genuine question:-
Would it work directly from my phone?

Just looking now and the barcode on the screen would appear to be all but perfect.

The 'Apple device' thing is bollocks.

As long as the PDF is printed at 100% scale, so comes out filling a piece of A4, you'll be fine.

The scan on your phone will also work, but use that as a secondary option in case there is anything wrong with the paper ticket(s).

Now I'm nervous as I printed mine straight from my iPhone. I've got the PDF's still on my phone so hopefully we'll get in ok.

You'll be fine if it's A4 size and the print quality is reasonable enough.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
If anyone has any doubt about the quality of their PAH ticket, just download a barcode scanner on smartphone and scan it. If it scans successfully then happy days!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
If anyone has any doubt about the quality of their PAH ticket, just download a barcode scanner on smartphone and scan it. If it scans successfully then happy days!

That sounds like great advice. Nice one.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
The 'Apple device' thing is bollocks.

As long as the PDF is printed at 100% scale, so comes out filling a piece of A4, you'll be fine.

The scan on your phone will also work, but use that as a secondary option in case there is anything wrong with the paper ticket(s).

You'll be fine if it's A4 size and the print quality is reasonable enough.

It all looks fine and I wasn't worried at all until the don't print from an apple device thing started. Cheers for the reassurance though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here