Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many NSC posters are in this picture?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway Seagull said:
I take it you're going to take no notice of the email I sent you last week then, offering a truce?

f*** yer then, if that's how you want to play it. But for the sake of the board I will keep abuse to a minimum.

You fat, ugly, ginger, nobby no-mates ****. :salute:

Like I said I only get e-mails to zam2ora@ntlworld send it there.

..as for the jibes...well I tell at the next game u take your shirt off and il do the same and we will see who the laydees choose yeah!!! LMFAO

Bellend, I sent it to the Robbie Jackson or whatever email address it was. You know, the one you sent me a message from, 'thanking' me for getting you banned? Check it, because I'm not sending it again.

As for starting on Mr Popkins, you so much as sniff in his direction and I promise that you will be f***ing destroyed. That's not a joke.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway Seagull said:
Bellend, I sent it to the Robbie Jackson or whatever email address it was. You know, the one you sent me a message from, 'thanking' me for getting you banned? Check it, because I'm not sending it again.

As for starting on Mr Popkins, you so much as sniff in his direction and I promise that you will be f***ing destroyed. That's not a joke.

Who is gonna destroy me?

no one is gonna destroy me!! don't play the hard man it doesn't suit you!! fat boy.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I'll destroy you with summer lovin!

grease.jpg

Last edited:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Next to Ned Ludd to the right of the bananas, looking down at the ground probably stubbing out one of the many celebratory cigarettes of the afternoon.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Safeway Seagull said:
WTF? That's just gratuitous abuse, totally unprovoked. :ohmy:

No you mention it though.........:(

sorry mate. ur right- totally unprovoked.

and who cares if u look a little camp?? at least your not a fat ginger black man huh??

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Am I there?

Cant see.

I am a banana.

the right footed denilson said:
sorry mate. ur right- totally unprovoked.

and who cares if u look a little camp?? at least your not a fat ginger black man huh??

No worries mate, I was only joking. Water off a duck's back!

Fatboy, how can you not spot your big f***ing gay Greg Rusedski monkey chin right in the middle of the picture?

(Missed you on email today. :( )

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got any more pics, I was just to the left of that pic, in Red & black stripes

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm in the bottom right of the photo wearing a plain white T shirt next to my missus opening a bottle of coke.:wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's amazing so many of us standing near each other. Obviously some met up beforehand :drink:

We'll have to start a chant

If you post on NSC wave your arms and then look around :lolol:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm not....I'm way over to the left and right up at the back 'cos my foot has gone pear-shaped and I can't stand up for long at the moment!

Sorry to miss seeing you all on Satdi!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here