Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many more points will we get?

How many more points will we get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Have gone optimistic with 23, based on 2 clean sheets last games, Pedro coming back, Barco being special, Enciso getting back to his best, Buonanotte and Baleba continuing to improve and just the general desire of the squad to be totally focused on PL points now.
23! :ohmy:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
1988-me looking at this would say 0 :)

2024-me, still thinks it will be difficult but our boom and bust nature suggests at least a couple more wins before the end of the season!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I was reminded about this poll by HWT and thought it worth bouncing so all those who voted 10 or more (me included) can reflect on the error of their ways!

Yes i know we could still theoretically get to 17, but come on!!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was reminded about this poll by HWT and thought it worth bouncing so all those who voted 10 or more (me included) can reflect on the error of their ways!

Yes i know we could still theoretically get to 17, but come on!!!!!
Apologies, I went for 3 not 2. Amazing how one's mind plays tricks, remolding facts to suit one's current whimsy :lolol:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Apologies, I went for 3 not 2. Amazing how one's mind plays tricks, remolding facts to suit one's current whimsy :lolol:
Yes before i looked i would have sworn that i was in the middle of the vote but it turns out there were nearly twice as many who voted higher than my 12 than voted lower. In the cold light of day that seems scarcely believable!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I went for 8

I would take 8 if that came from 2 home wins at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here