Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many half season tickets have we sold?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not really, figures like season ticket holders does interest me tbh. The finances are more important than alot of other aspects of the football world.

May I suggest you write to the club then, maybe Paul Barber. By all means share the response.

The club have not shared specific numbers to date, as I'm sure you well know.

Looking forward to reading what you find out...

May I suggest you write to the club then, maybe Paul Barber. By all means share the response.

The club have not shared specific numbers to date, as I'm sure you well know.

Looking forward to reading what you find out...

Didn't know to be honest,most things can be answered by the nsc community. Why do they not release figures like these,surely publicity wouldn't harm the club(i know, ask the club and report back):rolleyes:

Results on the pitch can be kinda important too.

Promotion is important but results on there own don't affect much 90% of the attendance are s/t and the great run we had at the start of the season didn't put the club any where near break even. Sky money is the important thing. Better to win less games in the prem and stay up than win more in the championship and not get promoted. So results less important than what league we are in???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn't know to be honest,most things can be answered by the nsc community. Why do they not release figures like these,surely publicity wouldn't harm the club(i know, ask the club and report back):rolleyes:

You got it - really looking forward to seeing the response you get.

Have you sent the email yet?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's like when we used to be at Withdean. Crowds of 5,000 then the club would do a special one-off promotion and get a full house of 8,000 or whatever. Whereupon we'd proceed to play like complete dogshit, ensuring that the extra 3,000 were highly unlikely to come again in the foreseeable. Same as it ever was.

Textbook

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A bit of marketing genius by the club, you have to hand it to them, whoever came up with the idea should get a big bonus. Sell a sh*t load of tickets whilst top of the league looking unstoppable, on course for automatic promotion and then score no goals in 6 games and drop like a stone down the league table when the money has been banked. I LOVE it !

You can guarantee, that if we hadn't faltered, and were still in the top two, this thread wouldn't have been posted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You can guarantee, that if we hadn't faltered, and were still in the top two, this thread wouldn't have been posted.

Are you suggesting that it's yet another snidey post, perhaps along the lines of "The club got all those suckers to buy half-season tickets but now the team is going rubbish. How funny is that? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

We all love a moan up !

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anyone, and I mean anyone, who is concerned about the standard of football now clearly didn't see the start of last season or a few seasons at Withdean. BTW had a season ticket for the past 14 seasons, didn't get one this year due to my two Son's footballing commitment, thankfully now sorted, so we are also 3 x 1/2 STs.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who is concerned about the standard of football now clearly didn't see the start of last season or a few seasons at Withdean. BTW had a season ticket for the past 14 seasons, didn't get one this year due to my two Son's footballing commitment, thankfully now sorted, so we are also 3 x 1/2 STs.

What a strange post:moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here