Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many half season tickets have we sold?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They start today.

Yes, today was their first game.

I was standing by the ticket office for a while before kick-off, and a seemingly never ending amount of people seemed to be picking up their new season ticket smart cards.

So if that was anything to go by . . .

Jan 30, 2008
Seemed to be huge numbers of ankle-biters in the North today. Presumably as one-off Xmas treats rather than half season tickets. There was a lady on the train back into town with ELEVEN kids in tow singing the praises of the club for pulling out all the stops to make her nipper's birthday bash a bit special. Fair enough, the kids didn't seem fussed about the result at all, but I'm sure they'll remember the Amex as a brilliant place to go and want to go again, if only for the goodie bags. And word is sure to spread among the mums. IT'S OFFICIAL! - THE AMEX IS THE NEW PIRATES DEEP :lol:
where's Ronald Mcdonald when you need him:clap:
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loads more sat in my normally sparse area of WSL yesterday although some had soggy print at home tickets. I personally know of quiet a few that have bough half season tickets, most of whom haven't had any kind of STH before.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My mate bought a half season ticket, yet when I saw it, it was the same size as mine. Barber out!

Jan 30, 2008
Loads more sat in my normally sparse area of WSL yesterday although some had soggy print at home tickets. I personally know of quiet a few that have bough half season tickets, most of whom haven't had any kind of STH before.

yeah i was one of the people that left that area................ £560 A SEASON :nono:
regards
DR

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
yeah i was one of the people that left that area................ £560 A SEASON :nono:
regards
DR

and yet 22,000 people see a Season Ticket as good enough value.

So many people, all so wrong?

SAC

May 21, 2014

Just because there are 22,000 ST holders (are there?) doesn't mean they all think that they are good value.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I bought a half season ticket. Shame it was christened with a damp squib of a game, but it's nice to have. Far easier than buying for individual games like I've been doing for the past two and a half years.

I'm lazy like that.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
regards
DR

do they all turn up:rolleyes:
regards
DR

What point are you trying to make?

that they are too expensive?
or that people can afford to buy them and not turn up?

Or just being obtuse on an attendance thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here