Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals will we beat Notts County by?

Well?

Votes: 23 48.9%

Votes: 9 19.1%

Votes: 7 14.9%

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Simster said:
We'll win easily. We haven't had such an easy peasy home banker since, erm, Rushden. :dunce:

But we always seem to make hard work of the lower placed teams. Let's hope this is not the case on Saturday.

:rolleyes:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's not arrogant. Some people are obviously just not on my wave length. It was a warped kinda JOKE not in the why did the man cross the road sense. A bit we and way a bit RAAAAAAAAAAAR.

Ok, I'm going to bed.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
This reminds me of the bookie who cleaned-up on the 1986 World Cup final. He opened a book on how many goals Maradona would score against Germany, and had 'none' at odds-on. Needless to say, nobody backed that and everyone had 1, 2, 3 or even 4.

We'll probably win, but it will be scrappy and ugly. With nothing to lose I can see County having a real go at us, and we'll have to hold them off. One goal will do, but we might have to wait a while for it. This is one game where we really will need to 'keep the faith', and not let our nervousness get to the players.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We're gonna get stuffed.

Roberts has a calamity in goal by letting his perm get in his eyes; Cullip swallows the ball while screaming for a WINNNAAHHH; Leon dives off top of the dugout to illustrate a point; Booker goes into Freddie Mercury mode; Harty has a red-hot screaming rant at an advertisment hoarding; Jones two-footed tackles himself; and Oatway and Carpenter join hands and elope to the Newhaven caravan park.

Withdean implodes in a giant treacle incident.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
We will either win 4-0 or lose 1-2 in the last minute..... And given the last goal we scored from open play was at Blackpool, and even that was a deflection, I have reservations about predicting 4-0.

Still I live in eternal hope that Leon will run more than 3 yards at a time to chase a ball, so you never know.....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Zebedee said:
But we always seem to make hard work of the lower placed teams. Let's hope this is not the case on Saturday.

:rolleyes:

Wycombe 4-0?

Once we get the first goal in they will relax and score 2 or 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here