Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals have you missed at the Amex?

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
1, FFS GM for CP last season. So if I could have picked one to miss...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
None. I have an amazing ability to sit through a whole 45 minutes of football without needing a drink, food or weeing myself. Stunning talent really.

westsussexmackem

Aug 1, 2011
...West Sussex.
Leeds' 3rd goal in the 3-3 draw last season. Had literally exited the ground for 5 seconds when the roar from the Leeds fans occured, only left early as i'd heard the trains were all subject to delay on the Brighton-Hastings line.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Only goal I have ever missed was David N'gog's equaliser when Bolton came to the Amex last November. Left just before he scored following our domination of the game which inspired my irrational hatred of Bolton making them my second most hated team!

Exactly the same.
Only missed, their undeserved equaliser.

Almost always leave half way through stoppage time, and have never missed an Albion goal, yet!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
All goals scored up to 15 mins but any in the first 10 mins I get to see on the "telly" in the offices.
I have missed some in between these time walking down to the stands.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Missed one goal last season (Blackpool I think). CMS scored when I went to the loo cause I had the shits. Not missed any others in matches I've attended, but think I've missed 7 Albion goals and 4 opposition goals in the three matches in last two seasons that I've been unable to attend

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Over the 2 seasons whilst in attendance (missed roughly 7 or 8 games) I've missed 1 while having a slash & 1 against Blackpool last season while indulging in the bloody "we're the north/west stand" chant

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
never had a shot

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Since weve been at the Amex, Ive not missed a single goal in the games Ive attended. I don't arrive late and don't leave early - that's for JCLs and tourists...

At Withdean, I missed one once when the bloke next to me took out his ticket for the next game which I was buying off him, we were both looking down at the ticket when Brighton scored the only goal of the game (v Southend I think). NO big screen, no Football League show, so little chance of ever seeing it .

And I was late getting to a WIthdean match v Leyton Orient in about 2001, when we won 2-0 - we were already a goal up when I arrived...

But in general, I haven't "Missed" a goal in a game Ive attended for about 10 years.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Missed CMS' second vs Leeds this season when I was walking through the concourse just after half time and also Buckley vs Forest last season the one game I HAD to leave early and only game I've left early.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Missed CMS' second vs Leeds this season when I was walking through the concourse just after half time and also Buckley vs Forest last season the one game I HAD to leave early and only game I've left early.

The only goal I have missed is cms against Leeds last season 2.0 down at half time I was late getting back to my seat & cms does a lovely drag back leaves 2 defenders for dead and slots the ball in the back of the net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here