Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many games you been to so far this season

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Missed two FCUM away and Hartlepool, all though we did try to get to Hartlepool but due to massive navigation incompetence we never made it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
21, not bad

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
15 to me. 8 home and 7 away. I have a ST but live 300 miles away so struggle getting to all home games.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've been to 11, 7 at home and 4 away. I've been to Swindon, Plymouth, Charlton and Hartlepool so I'm going for quality over quantity on the road this season. I've not missed a home game that I could have gone to, though, which I think is the important stat.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just had a look back haven't seen Brighton lose in 22 games. Last loss was Carlise at Home in April
Crazy, huh? Just looked myself, and I've seen us lose ONCE in 26 matches, stretching back to 3-0 vs Brentford last season.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
So far this season I've missed.

Huddersfield, Tranmere, Carlisle, Hartlepool, FCUM and Exeter.

Not bad seeming I'm only 16. Haven't missed a home game (including frendily matches) since we drew 1-1 with Huddersfield(?) and Hearty was sent off AFTER the game. January 08 or 09 I think:)

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
All home games apart from the Woking one.
Swindon, Sheffield Wednesday, Carlisle, Charlton, Peterborough, Woking, Southampton, Huddersfield and Exeter away so far

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
All league home games, plus Swindon (a) Charlton (a) Peterborough (a) Southampton (a)

D

Deleted User X18H

All home games except Orient JPT as on hols. So yet to see us lose.Oh except on the Huddersfield stream. Going to Watford though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
22. 11 wins, 7 draws, 4 defeats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here