How many games will Slade have to get it right?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games will Bloom give Slade to get it right?

• 1 game

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • 2 games

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • 3 games

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 4 games

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 5 games

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • 6-10+ games

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • He'll be gone before Friday.

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

Mar 10, 2006
I'd settle for a 0-0 on Friday and follow it up by beating Wycombe convincingly the following week. A couple of clean sheets is going to be key after shipping in so many goals early on. Hopefully we won't concede early on Friday or the heads could drop and Millwall could sense a hatful. The biggest problem we now have is that teams know we are soft and you could sense that by the way County just ran at us whenever they got the ball in our half.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'd settle for a 0-0 on Friday and follow it up by beating Wycombe convincingly the following week. A couple of clean sheets is going to be key after shipping in so many goals early on. Hopefully we won't concede early on Friday or the heads could drop and Millwall could sense a hatful. The biggest problem we now have is that teams know we are soft and you could sense that by the way County just ran at us whenever they got the ball in our half.

Sounds about right to me. He needs to start with the defence, as I said on the phone in on Saturday, we seem to be standing off in defence, and lack conviction.

Of course, the other thing we need is to STOP GETTING PLAYERS SENT OFF

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Slade Will get more time. We can't have as bad a season as 08/09, but this season has been a major disappointment so far.

silkster

Nov 3, 2005
At the end of the day he kept us in this bloody division! people have short memories. If we were at the bottom of league 2 now fair enough, but we're not, we're still in league 1 and he deserves a decent shot at it seeing as we wouldnt be here if not for him

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
At the end of the day he kept us in this bloody division! people have short memories. If we were at the bottom of league 2 now fair enough, but we're not, we're still in league 1 and he deserves a decent shot at it seeing as we wouldnt be here if not for him

Exactly!

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
I see no reason to panic right now, we've only played 4 league games. Seen 2 home games and actually thought that we created far more chances than most of last seasons games. Judge him after 15 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports