Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games have we all attended

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
I have just been going round the house to find all my Seagulls programs that I have ever bought, as I am going to try and work out all the game I have ever been to. Most of the games I bought a program, so I should get a reasonable idea.

I was just wondering how may games everyone else has been to?

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Pure guess work but
Goldstone 50 ish Started in 94
Priestfield 35 ish
Withdean 5
Away games 40 ish and rising
Age 18

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very hard to say.

Started in '79 - have gone through various patches of attending a lot, and attending not so much.

Have averaged 35-40 games a season for the past 6 or 7 years.

Had a West Stand season ticket at the Goldstone for 4 or 5 years in the 80s - so was ever present at home.

My guess would be 550-600 games.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Crikey, now there is a question.

I started going in about 87ish, and I have attended most home games since, apart from the period when I was at University, so probably in the region of 320 games. But I can't confirm that....

:eek:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Started going in '67 but wasn't a regular until about '71.

Started going to away games in '76 (Wardy's debut was my first).

Been season ticket holder since '94 (apart from last year at Goldstone).

I'd guess that I was approaching 1,000 but haven't counted (and am not going to).

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
No Idea I'm afraid. Probably somewhere towards 200 since 1994. Not nearly as many as I'd have liked, but then living in Chester didn't help...:glare:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
no f*cking idea!! started in mid 80s, became very regular when i was a bit older in the early 90s... rough bit of maths = i'd say about 600ish but i'm, probably waaayyy off :jester:

First game was Southampton at Home - 1979. Reliant on Dad taking me for the first few years so only 4-5 games a season to start with.

I did go through all my programmes about 10 years ago as was on about 400 games. Also worked out that Robert Codner had scored the most goals in games I'd seen. :eek:

Virtually all Goldstone games after that - about two thirds of the Gillingham games and all but 2 Withdean games. Average of 6 or 7 away games a year although I went to a lot more pm (Pre Mortgage!)

I would guess about 750-800 and I think Bristol Rovers brought me to about 52 league grounds. (Now there's another thread - I might start that one)

MRRF 10

well i dont go very often, its too expensive, now lets see:

Shrewsbury(home) div 3 championship campaign(won 4-0)
Peterborugh(home) div2 championship campaign(drew 1-1)
Portsmouth(away) div 1 relegation campaign(lost 4-2)
Scum(away) div 1 relegation campaign(we dont need reminding)

I am hoping to see more games this season:

Colchester(away)
Bournemouth(away)
Swindon(away)
Luton(away)
qpr(away)
Wycombe(away)
Bristol city(away)

I have seen two non albion games.
Qpr v sheff utd
and
wimbledon v scum

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Season ticket holder for 8 years starting in 1990 so thats about 170 home games?
2 seasons at withdean so another 46, about 15 since i haven't had a tciket and when away at uni so say 60.
Away games i have no idea but probably around the 50 mark mostly with pops.

About 280 in all maybe?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
4non albion but professional ( arsenal v liverpool , chelsea v liverpool (2) , brazil u-17's v england u-17) 4 non albion non league ( lancing and mile oak games ) near enough every game at the withdean (albion ) and brisbane road ( albion v orient won 2-1)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here