Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games have proper Albion fans been to altogether this season?

D

Deleted member 2719

13 ... 14 tomorrow.

"Proper" fan eh? What are you, 11 years old?

Was at Sudbury Town FA Cup match (for example) in 1996 ...were you? The old Goldstone? Withdean in the sleet and rain, in the South Stand? Pleurisy from the Rochdale match of December 1999? 2005-06 relegation from the Championship when the best we could hope for most weeks was just a fluke winner and to hoof the ball away for the rest of the game... but usually were usually well beaten..? Sorry if my definition of a "proper" fan differs somewhat from yours.....

Sorry but you ain't no proper fan........everyone knows your only a proper fan if you went to Hereford.

I did.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
kids eh!

can still smell their mother's milk on their breath

try cardiff & sunderland away in the 70's

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Ive only been to a couple of games this season as havnt had the available cash this year but consider myself a proper fan as am happy to shout from the rooftops that I am a Brighton fan, know I will always be a Brighton fan, have made my kids (8 and 5) Brighton fans and when I am at the matches, give the team my full support (as oppose to texting to let everyone know I am "at the game").

I also consider myself to be a true Brighton fan as I have sampled both a cheese and onion pasty at the Goldstone and a burger at the withdean. Eat a lot more healthy these days so havn't tried the Amex pies.

D

Deleted member 2719

to be fair, if he is 11 then he has quite a good excuse bearing in my mind he wasnt alive during those times :facepalm:

Ever heard of a joke...................they are quite good sometimes.

I bet you never went to Hereford.

Tomorrow will be my sixth game this season, am I permitted to pollute this thread with my wretched and miserable presence amongst those whom I am not worthy to scan their cards in the turnstiles???

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Tomorrow will be my sixth game this season, am I permitted to pollute this thread with my wretched and miserable presence amongst those whom I am not worthy to scan their cards in the turnstiles???

:facepalm: Save yourself the embarrassment and ask for a permanent ban from here, bad fan and definitely not a proper fan. :nono:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I want to be a proper fan. Is there a handbook?

The Stasi handbook would have:

Always attend every home game.
Attend some long distance away games and boast about it.
Hate forever any player leaving the Albion under an alleged cloud.
Despise any nsc'er who questions any Gus decision, but hate Gus should he choose to move on to another club.
Never leave before full time, no matter your journey home and slam the 10,000 who do leave before final whistle.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
None unfortunately, as i was made redundant early sept so not had the spare cash to be able to go. Hoping it changes soon, so i can be that 'proper' fan...because it just feels like i'm lying to myself and everyone i know when i say i'm not a fan but don't go to games, regardless of circumstance :(

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
None unfortunately, as i was made redundant early sept so not had the spare cash to be able to go. Hoping it changes soon, so i can be that 'proper' fan...because it just feels like i'm lying to myself and everyone i know when i say i'm not a fan but don't go to games, regardless of circumstance :(

All the best in finding a new job mate.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All the best in finding a new job mate.

Cheers :) Going self employed but not easy at the mo. Things will happen though, i'm hoping!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
love the fact people are responding seriously to this,lol.

how many trolls on here today???

His first game was 2004. I guess he is no more than 18. Chances are, Dave the Gaffer nailed it earlier. The chap is young. Quite possibly surrounded by fans who don't go to games (premier league fans).

What he is not taking into account, no here, is that not everyone has their tickets bought for them or are not free to visit any or every game.

Maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here