How many games have proper Albion fans been to altogether this season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
9 home, 3 away, plus 2 pre-season friendlies (home). Went to two at the Withdean, none at Gillingham, STH at the Goldstone. Didn't get ill at any of them but I did get wet a couple of times.

Am I a proper fan?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
13 ... 14 tomorrow.

"Proper" fan eh? What are you, 11 years old?

Was at Sudbury Town FA Cup match (for example) in 1996 ...were you? The old Goldstone? Withdean in the sleet and rain, in the South Stand? Pleurisy from the Rochdale match of December 1999? 2005-06 relegation from the Championship when the best we could hope for most weeks was just a fluke winner and to hoof the ball away for the rest of the game... but usually were usually well beaten..? Sorry if my definition of a "proper" fan differs somewhat from yours.....

Sudbury Home and away....God that really was a bad experience

Almost as bad as Canvey Island away.....they were the biggest bunch of homicidal maniacs I have ever seen...made millwall look like Royal ballet dancers. I vowed never to go back there and have kept to that

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Been to 13. Can't afford away games sadly. I guess that makes me not a proper fan. :cry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Where were you in November 2012? Or did you just join NSC to pick fights?

he may be some 15 year old kid who is proud to have been so many times....cut him some slack

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
he may be some 15 year old kid who is proud to have been so many times....cut him some slack

Fair point. If he is, then well done, good achievement and the comment is retracted and I hope that he gets many more under his belt.

If not, I stand by it!

Mar 10, 2006
f***ing half witted twat. Don't these idiots who call themselves proper fans not realise what else goes on in the world or are they so fuking sad that they just sit indoors waiting for the next game to come around so they can spunk the benefits they get. If you work full time, can afford it, don't have a family to worry about or never fall ill then bully for you but stop your blinkered views that you are only a proper fan if you go to every game.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I'd consider myself a proper fan, but due to work commitments and my location I've only been to 12 games this season (7 home, 5 away).

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I've not been to the Amex this season as we moved to Lincoln in July last year. But this "non proper" fan was at Hull, Burnley, Derby, Leicester and Huddersfield and will be at Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Bolton, Nottingham Forest, Peterborough and Leeds.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I've not been to the Amex this season as we moved to Lincoln in July last year. But this "non proper" fan was at Hull, Burnley, Derby, Leicester and Huddersfield and will be at Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Bolton, Nottingham Forest, Peterborough and Leeds.

Did you get interviewed by that Sussex radio bloke at Huddersfield?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

you charlatan you

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
20 so far including 3 friendlies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports