Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games has Hypia left, if the current run of 9 league games continues much longer?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well at least Paddy will be starting Sat. Sami will get us winning again...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If I were a fan of another club looking in I would expect him to have one game more maximum.

Given FFP limitations & the lack of a tangible replacement (would personally plump for Frederick Hantz) I can see him being here a fair while longer - which is a shame.

In my opinion the last thing we need at this stage is to bring in another manager who's doesn't know the championship.
Fail to win on Saturday and that should be it as far as I'm concerned, 10 games without a win is plenty of proof that it's not working.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
In my opinion the last thing we need at this stage is to bring in another manager who's doesn't know the championship.
Fail to win on Saturday and that should be it as far as I'm concerned, 10 games without a win is plenty of proof that it's not working.

In my opinion the club needs to sack Hypia & some of his background team. Changing the manager solely will not change much. We have been too defensive for years & just don't have coaches that seem to spend any time coaching our forwards to do their job!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
In my opinion the club needs to sack Hypia & some of his background team. Changing the manager solely will not change much. We have been too defensive for years & just don't have coaches that seem to spend any time coaching our forwards to do their job!

I would like to see a striker coach come in but ultimately it's the manager who decides how we are going to play and the coaching staff will only follow the directives given to them by the manager to coach the players to play in that style. Personally I'd like to see us getting back to being a bit more defensive and being hard to beat again as it served us well and got us into the play off's 2 years running, All good teams are built on a solid defence not one that goes walk about constantly being hit on the break and leaving the keeper exposed.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
How many do you think Sami?

b04_hyypiae_finger_920_th.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Seems to say the same after every game about he doesn't know why the players couldn't do this or that or get going.
Sounds like a man who don't know what he is doing or how to get out of the slump.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Losing at home to Rotherham would probably force the board's hand, especially if the performance is poor and the attendance low.

I imagine we'll draw again. We just seem to lack the imagination to unlock defences.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I said before this run of six games ( incl four at home ) between the international breaks that we were at the pivotal point of the season. We needed ten points from these six. So far, we have one point. IMHO, irrespective of Saturday, he now has four games left to turn it around.
Projected departure date....Saturday 8th November.....5.45pm.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I'm surprised he's still here to be honest. His tactics don't suit the team that has been put together, and it's clear they don't get them. If we were scoring more than we were letting in, then I'd say keep the wingbacks - the fact that we can't score with this system, means we'll always let in goals because of the exposure of the defence and goalkeeper.

It was time to change the system a few weeks back, but Sami doesn't seem to get it. The fact that he's now on the BBC saying he needs more players is ridiculous - we got in 10 players (TEN PLAYERS FFS!) over the summer break. There's a small thing called FFP which will mean he won't be able to.

The team is not a bottom of the championship side, the tactics with the team, however, are. If Bloom seriously wants us to stay up, then he needs to act now.

The press comments from Sami are frankly very disturbing, and do not instil in me any confidence whatsoever.

I was on the fence about Sami 2 games ago, but now I'm firmly in the "get him out" camp.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Think our bumbling manager will hang on another match, with a 1-1.
Perhaps he is going for the record for the most number of games without a win.
Could someone set up a sweepstake. Could be fun.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Who will be caretaker if Jones is sacked as well ??? Berk?

Would imagine Simon Ireland (u 21s), jones will get the caretaker role if hyypia does get the boot though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would imagine Simon Ireland (u 21s), jones will get the caretaker role if hyypia does get the boot though.

Hope not 1 out both out but dont think it will come to that. If it does bring in a manager with his own no 2 as I believe this is the problem Jones is a good coach but not no 2 as he doesnt appesar to complement SH on his short comings but what do we actually know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here