Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many coming up to the Seaside?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 of the presold tickets wont be there tomorrow , Russ has been rostered in and couldn't change shifts with anyone (he got screwed 2 weeks ago and didn't go to Donny but I sold one of his tickets outside the ground for a tenner)

Dec 29, 2011
You need to stop assuming you big bully. For all you know i could be a teacher. Simply AMAZING that people can think they know someone from what they type on here.

p.s. your grammer is hilarious LOL!

My grammer's fine mate and i know you're not a teacher because otherwise you'de be be in school not on north stand chat.

oh for fuksake...:cry:

You say that, but this is supposed to be the main BHA message board. Therefore it's going to be the first port of call for many away fans, most of which are alright. It just makes us look like a bunch of dicks if someone comes on offering helpful advice and some friendly banter and is met with juvenile abuse.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Will you top our 1500 at yours?

If you are staying for the weekend, expect similar hotels 1/3 the price of yours and plenty of vacancies as still not full season yet.

The Pleasure Beach are doing great offers if you are bringing the kids.
The Tower and Promenade area is well worth walking down as it is now state of the art.

If you are here on the p*** with the boys, then the usual Promenade places will be open, but locals never go to the big Promenade pubs as the beer is rancid and well over priced. So town centre Queen Street is where I'd advise.

If you are over 35 then I recommend Ma Kelly's as it caters for all ages, but has cabaret shows 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and £2.40 a pint of lager is average price in town centre pubs and bars.

South Shore is rough and ready, but you will be fine.

There are dozens of gay bars too if you like that sort of entertainment and they have their own area of town.

Unlike Brighton, you will be welcome in every pub even if there is more than two of you.

As for the match obviously we both need to win, but if we don't, I expect our season will be in big trouble, but a draw looks favourite.

Look out for my pics next week, I'll take loads of the away fans as I always do.
Have a great trip up folks and maybe will meet some of you in the pubs after the match.
It is St Patricks day and we will be in Ma Kelly's and other town centre bars.

Up the Pool!

Good post, cheers!

D

Deleted member 18477

My grammer's fine mate and i know you're not a teacher because otherwise you'de be be in school not on north stand chat.

Assuming, again. I could be on sick leave or posting during a break. Some teachers get free periods...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
??? Some strange replies to the op here . Lets hope he will be singing " glad all over " with guesto today :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here