Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Brighton games have you been to this season (home and away)?

How many Brighton home and away games have you attended this season

• None

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 8 5.5%

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 11 7.5%

Votes: 9 6.2%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 11 7.5%

Votes: 6 4.1%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 5 3.4%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I have only missed one home game, Middlesbrough, but been to Swindon and to Palace. Ironically with the same outcome. :angry:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
All except for the pre season friendlies and Swindon away as I was in the USA at the time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I definitely was in some of the Withdean years. Turned up out of duty not because I was enjoying it for pretty much most of the time there. Only started to look forward to home games again since the AMEX.

Same as. On more than a few occasions I found myself sitting there thinking to myself what the f*** am I doing here?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I've got a disappointingly average penis and haven't seen any league games live, home or away.

What do I win?

If Slackbladder is counting Chelsea below, then I've been to one. I'll also be going to Newcastle and hope to have more time to go for the remainder of the season having almost finally completed the necessary home improvements

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All the homes. That's 11. 10 league and a Chelsea friendly. Paid £30 for that game so it is going in.

Only one away. Charlton on Saturday. Though I have my ticket for Blackburn.

I am being more selective on my aways this season. Always enjoy Charlton and I have a few new grounds to do. Blackburn, Bolton and a couple of others that are actually being played on a Saturday.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
14, all home and Millwall, Derby, Charlton and Palace. Birmingham and Sheffield Wedensday to come with a possibility of Leeds.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i have only done Palace, Millwall and Watford away ( and unless we have a decent cup run, I probably wont go to any more) and missed a couple home at the beginning of the season due to holidays and cricket, but done the rest. Will miss the easter games( holidays) and the 12th Jan due to Open University commitments, Palace at home as we are playing golf ( and we booked that before the palace game was moved!!!!)

bad fan

BHAMalcom

Nov 15, 2012
Been to every home game and Palace away.

I was a huge Albion away follower back in the early 70's and cannot describe how poor some of the grounds were. Makes me realise how far even low league teams have come since then in terms of facilities.

looking to get to some more away games in the coming weeks though.

Good Ho...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here