Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many bottles of wine could you/have you drunk in a day ?.

My maximum bottles of wine in a day was

• 0 - I am teetotal

Votes: 5 11.4%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • 2-3

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • 3-4

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 4 and over

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 6 and over

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
on holiday in France, two of us polished off 5 bottles between us in an evening...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apart from the odd beer now I don't drink but once upon a time I had issues. I could down a bottle of vodka in ten minutes and that was neat. I seem to recall I once did three bottles in a day (I could only tell by the empties when I came round) but I could easily do two bottles. Thank God I don't do that now though. As for wine no more than three bottles back then but nothing now as it is too acidic.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The last time I drank was over 6 years ago, although I had been cutting back on the sauce for sometime longer, possibly a year before that. I had maybe a bottle and a half of wine and suffered with the mother of all hangovers for the best part of two days, since then I have rarely if ever been tempted to drink again, the mere thought of it makes me queasy.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Apart from the odd beer now I don't drink but once upon a time I had issues. I could down a bottle of vodka in ten minutes and that was neat. I seem to recall I once did three bottles in a day (I could only tell by the empties when I came round) but I could easily do two bottles. Thank God I don't do that now though. As for wine no more than three bottles back then but nothing now as it is too acidic.

his pretty much echos my worst times. In 2008 it was around a bottle of Vodka a day plus usually a case of Lagers in fridge, as well as the Pub at 10 am - whenever i wandered home. Would drink Vodka around 5am on local golf course.If just on lagers or beers then would say around 15 pints a day....and yes it f***ing near killed me

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
his pretty much echos my worst times. In 2008 it was around a bottle of Vodka a day plus usually a case of Lagers in fridge, as well as the Pub at 10 am - whenever i wandered home. Would drink Vodka around 5am on local golf course.If just on lagers or beers then would say around 15 pints a day....and yes it f***ing near killed me

and every relapse proved worse in terms of amounts consumed and mess i was in. O

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I never used to drink in public. people are astonished about the way I used to drink as I am very careful in public. I remember coming back from Carlisle is 2001, all that way and I was stone cold sober, probably the only person on the train that was and yet I still managed to have a row with the ticket collector on the train because the train was running late and I was worried about all of us missing our connection !

It's certainly nothing to be proud of.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Same except ten years earlier.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I was at a beach party a few weeks back and I took 4 bottle of wine, I drunk three plus had a few beers and some vodva north and was completly of my face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here