How many Bobby Smiths are there ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
My last article stirred up some expected responses, but one particular reply has sparked a search on the Palace forum for the troll who has haunted us for ages...yes the one and only Bobby Smith....

He has been found and claims he only comes on here a few times a year, yet he has hounded us regularly. He also states there are 3 Bobby Smiths !

Surely there can only be one of you, as who else would want to be remotely associated with this man who enjoys our forum more than yours???

Sorry for coming back on here, but I actully enjoyed my last visit, and found quite a few of you to be good fans who love their club as much as I do, and will be rather biased but fair at the same time...

Also Bobby Smith(you know who you are) I think you need to stay in touch as you it would appear you have quite a few bets that will need to be settled at the end of the season.:wink::wink:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
very useful wingback for us back in the late 60's/early 70's. Last heard he worked for Sheffield Wednesday.

of course there was another Bobby Smith who played for us ............

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
very useful wingback for us back in the late 60's/early 70's. Last heard he worked for Sheffield Wednesday.

of course there was another Bobby Smith who played for us ............

If I remember correctly did'nt the wing back Bobby Smith have reddish hair....the other Bobby Smith needed no introduction...especially to the opposition goalkeeper....followed by Alex Dawson in the same mould....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If I remember correctly did'nt the wing back Bobby Smith have reddish hair....the other Bobby Smith needed no introduction...especially to the opposition goalkeeper....followed by Alex Dawson in the same mould....

"reddish" would be an understatement :lol:

positively ginger! :thumbsup:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If you look at the top of this page you'll find a tab called 'Member List'. Maybe this might be a useful tool in your search?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports