Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many away tickets?

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Good afternoon all, could any of you tell me how many tickets we will get for our fixture in February. We already have a bit of concern amongst our fans it won't be tOo many and it will sell out quickly. We have some fans who are a high priority who pick and choose games to maintain their priority and I'm sure they will want to visit your new ground which will stop some of our more vocal fans attending if our allocation is low.
I imagine we will get 2000 but is that the final amount or is there eve a further allocation for away fans. Of course we could be wrong and not many go but I expect this will sell well.
Ad don't worry Pheobe will get a ticket.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
2575 away seats, unlikely to get any more as each game has been sold out to home fans so far.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
2575 away seats, unlikely to get any more as each game has been sold out to home fans so far.

Yep - I'd say it's pretty much certain there won't be any more than that.

Good afternoon all, could any of you tell me how many tickets we will get for our fixture in February. We already have a bit of concern amongst our fans it won't be tOo many and it will sell out quickly. We have some fans who are a high priority who pick and choose games to maintain their priority and I'm sure they will want to visit your new ground which will stop some of our more vocal fans attending if our allocation is low.
I imagine we will get 2000 but is that the final amount or is there eve a further allocation for away fans. Of course we could be wrong and not many go but I expect this will sell well.
Ad don't worry Pheobe will get a ticket.

How many do you think you could/would sell if there were unlimited?

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Thanks for the replies

Bozza the bint is Phoebe and she will be there, I think she is attending for a birthday weekend. I will be with 20 coming down for the weekend, probably fancy dress at the game and all that bollox, suggestions welcome as we've not decided yet.

DTES its hard to tell as it's a fair old journey and February but we took 5000 to MK Dons first time we played at their new stadium, sold out by midday on third day of sale, hundreds in a queue were turned away. We took a fair few in the home end as they, unlike you, don't sell out. I imagine we could sell 6000 if you let us have them. However how embarrassed will I be if we don't sell the 2750 you give us.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Thanks for the replies

Bozza the bint is Phoebe and she will be there, I think she is attending for a birthday weekend. I will be with 20 coming down for the weekend, probably fancy dress at the game and all that bollox, suggestions welcome as we've not decided yet.

DTES its hard to tell as it's a fair old journey and February but we took 5000 to MK Dons first time we played at their new stadium, sold out by midday on third day of sale, hundreds in a queue were turned away. We took a fair few in the home end as they, unlike you, don't sell out. I imagine we could sell 6000 if you let us have them. However how embarrassed will I be if we don't sell the 2750 you give us.

Look forward to seeing the away end full again, plus some friendly banter with our friend Phoebe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here