Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many are we taking to Middlesbrough???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anything over 600 would be impressive given the distance, it’s cup and time of year etc.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There will be 72 of us. All getting a massive 5 loyalty points for their incredible loyalty.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Website only showing 63 tickets available in Block 47. No other bkocks, bar the disabled section, available.

Any idea what our allocation is and how many we've sold so far?

Assuming it 100% won't sell out, so could leave buying right up until Friday and collect tickets up there?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can’t get a ticket!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just a word of warning to anyone driving. Last time I went, my sat nav in a fairly new Golf tried to send me over the famous transporter bridge near the ground, as featured in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet. Given that most of the time it is suspended in mid air and not joined to either side of the water it crosses, it might have been my final journey had I followed the recommended route!

Last edited:

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
My lad and I are going but tickets not arrived yet . Hope it's not a Charlton repeat!
Will be fine. Mine didn't turn up for Everton so had to pick up there and was no problem at all.

Charlton was such a shit show it will be impressive if it's ever that bad again.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
'There for the parmo, we're only there for the parmo'.

Parmo.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
12,764,110 and a arthritic dog called Colin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here