Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How lovers part.....?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Called it a day yesterday / today with a lovely and beautiful lady, after a year. She's married and living with him in separate rooms these days, but not the question...

No worries, I shall deal with my issues.

My question is very simple, how do you deal with the situation when you see the ex in town again, as an example, after being so close intimately for so long and so deep in each other's mind?

Coffee and all that same old?

Have they got back together, because children are involved?
I would call it a day and move on :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Let’s not overlook the fact that if you’re going out with someone who cheats on their partner, you’re going out with someone who cheats on their partner.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Live.... And learn.
"sleeping in separate rooms"
"getting back togther for the kids" etc
And all that is just letting you down lightly. Trust me, Ive been there.

As to how to react? Avoid if at all possible, especially if shes with her husband. Dont replay the situation again. If you are not both over it, one of you will always be wanting to be back together again. If shes made the break, Id tactfully suggest that she will get over it quicker than you, so you will only be making it painful for yourself. I have seen, and dealt, with a lot of people in my life. There are many that want to ,masochistically, go over it again and again. learn to not be one of those.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Avoid the circles she will go in. Its easier that way, prevents the awkwardness/tricky conversations.

Move onwards and don't look backwards as it is the best way to go by far (and least painful)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Avoid her if possible.
If it was an amicable split then be polite but don't get too involved.
If it was her decision then make sure you're always happy when you see her. Nothing pisses off an ex more than happiness and moving on.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yes, you'll always need to don your tin hat on here when asking for help or advice, but we're all nice knobheads and you'll get some good shouts.

Personally - always remember that when a woman 'moves on' in her head, you've a 0.0001% chance of getting her back. They're good at that.

Never be nasty or vengeful. Be polite and decent, but.. don't try and use that as a gateway to get back in there. Just accept that you had some cracking shags (hopefully!) which you both enjoyed (hopefully!) and had some good times together.

You live, you learn, and always look back at the good times. I think it was some Northern Monkeys who sang 'don't look back in anger'

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Called it a day yesterday / today with a lovely and beautiful lady, after a year. She's married and living with him in separate rooms these days, but not the question...

No worries, I shall deal with my issues.

My question is very simple, how do you deal with the situation when you see the ex in town again, as an example, after being so close intimately for so long and so deep in each other's mind?

Coffee and all that same old?

Your name isn’t Branson is it?
See post ‘ My wife wants me back’ !

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Do what feels right for you at the time. Perhaps resist the urge to pre-think it too much.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
PM if you want to talk mate

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Sharing a fanny is one thing but sharing a heart is really tough.

You ended it?
Because you wanted her all to yourself and she said "no" I want to stay with my first partner ....

Best you did, turn the page and move on.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
When presented with a situation such as this the only thing to do is think ‘what would Super Hans from Peep Show do?’

That my friend is some gold plated life advice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here