Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Long?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Theoretically, one season.

In practice, I think it will be a very long time. In my opinion, someone needs to take a gamble and go for it. However, it's not my money that would be spent, so ...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just think if we do reach the Prem the amount of wingeing and moaning that will go on about ticket prices and merchandising etc etc.
Its bloody bad enough now, people moaning that we not investing enough in the playing side to get there and it will probably be those that moan the loudest now that will be doing it when we get there.

Some people are never satisfied!

theboybilly

So where we are now represents the end of the journey for you? Get a grip. Sake! :rolleyes:

Now now, of course it doesn't. But the Premier League isn't the be all and end all for me. There are only a few Premier League grounds I haven't been to (especially in their current format) and I can see the appeal for those that have never experienced the top-flight. I would love to see the Albion in Europe, and for that we need the Premier League I suppose. But you can't beat the division we are in for meeting up with proper fans and watching decent football. I will never enjoy having Arsenal, Chelsea or fans of many established PL clubs come to town.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just think if we do reach the Prem the amount of wingeing and moaning that will go on about ticket prices and merchandising etc etc.
Its bloody bad enough now, people moaning that we not investing enough in the playing side to get there and it will probably be those that moan the loudest now that will be doing it when we get there.

Some people are never satisfied!

True. If, or when, we reach the Premier League, I will be priced out of going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here