Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long until..........

Apr 14, 2011
the promotion special

bus.jpg

and another tilt at trying to keep up with your bigger rival ends in

fail.jpg

It really is shame, our only hope of playing your riff raff again is if you can somehow manage to succeed where you have always spectacularly failed before.

So can we rely on you to actually do it this time? We're going nowhere, are you?

Can Hamhead or Barndoor Baldock really fire you into the the big boys league?

Failure.jpg

Can Brighton manage just one championship season without choking? Its a win win.

Another 'hopes dashed' failure or another customary win at the Tampax next season?

thoughts?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
thoughts?

What a shambles the education system is in Croydon....springs to mind.

Feb 14, 2010
Come back when palace have emulated Brighton and won a major trophy. Following us to the FA Cup final a few years after us was fine but you lost and you still have won sod all (unlike us). Now run along and bang your drum whilst jumping around to goal music. We have a proper club to support. By the way, where were you lot when playing Bristol City in the Championship? Must be terrible to support a club whose fans need Man United to roll into town before anyone will watch them.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Good to see that Palace fans are still completely obsessed by us, as they have been ever since we came back from the dead to the Amex in 2011.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Come back when palace have emulated Brighton and won a major trophy. Following us to the FA Cup final a few years after us was fine but you lost and you still have won sod all (unlike us). Now run along and bang your drum whilst jumping around to goal music. We have a proper club to support. By the way, where were you lot when playing Bristol City in the Championship? Must be terrible to support a club whose fans need Man United to roll into town before anyone will them.

agreed, their hardcore is only about 12-14K, the rest are fair weather .... they would need to be with the holes in the roof of that shithole.

We may be a division below but everything about our club infrastructure and our fanbase is better quality than your rabble of Jeremy Kyle show St Pauli wannabes

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My concern is the amount of draws we are accumulating.

This team lacks a bit of depth. I would like to see another midfielder and striker.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
don't give him/her any matches

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This team lacks a bit of depth. I would like to see another midfielder and striker.[/QUOTE]

I share this concern and endorse the need for a quality striker and another creative midfielder. Unfortunately the OP successfully strikes at most of our insecurities, especially with the chasing pack now breathing down our necks. But he's still a ****ing

IMG_1327.JPG

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do Eagles actually eat seaweed ? Is it good for them ?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Come back when palace have emulated Brighton and won a major trophy. Following us to the FA Cup final a few years after us was fine but you lost and you still have won sod all (unlike us).

Anyone who didn't know anything about Albion history would believe that they actually WON in 1983 from this phraseology. We lost (1-0 in the replay, I was there) but were not humiliated 4-0. And are you seriously talking about a trophy won before World War ONE let alone WW2? As far as I know Albion never got a sniff of the Freight Rover or whatever it is now. We did win the ZDS for the big boys in 1991 by beating Everton, not exactly the dross you lost to year after year in the FRT.

And we have since beaten ManUre in the League Cup, now remind me who scored the fantastic winning goal late on at Old Trafford...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here