Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long until there is an Isis attack on the UK?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It would seem likely that 'home grown' jihadi's might have more of a push and therefore more likely to commit a terrorist attack here. Maybe not a considerable amount, but perhaps the final straw.
Daesh's PR machine will use this decision against us.

I suspect off duty soldiers in places like Greenwich were already taking precautions before yesterday, this decision will not place them at any more risk; similarly the increase in security to get in he Amex happened before yesterday, the club won't be introducing any more checks.

So there you have it, murderous fanatical Muslims are already a risk, this decision changes nothing.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Bomb the sand out of Syria. Why not? Every other time we bomb the middle east, it's always created peace.

Stuff the civilians, stuff the threat of a retaliation. We need to bomb them until they realise we're the good guys.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bomb the sand out of Syria. Why not? Every other time we bomb the middle east it's always created peace. Stuff the civilians, stuff the threat of a retaliation.

We need to bomb them until they realise we're the good guys.

Yawn.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It would seem likely that 'home grown' jihadi's might have more of a push and therefore more likely to commit a terrorist attack here. Maybe not a considerable amount, but perhaps the final straw.
Daesh's PR machine will use this decision against us.

Islamic State Propaganda machine will no doubt use any successful attacks in their propaganda.
I wont pay these tossers any lip service though,they can say what they want it wont change the fact we are already a target.

I hope the security services continue to thwart their attempts,but if one was to become successful i would hope sensible people would see through their rubbish and dismiss it as the total ballocks it is and heaven forbid i hope no one is gullible enough to believe their bullshit and starts saying "i told you so"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bomb the sand out of Syria. Why not? Every other time we bomb the middle east, it's always created peace.

Stuff the civilians, stuff the threat of a retaliation. We need to bomb them until they realise we're the good guys.

What i can't understand is if we are really the bad guys, and obviously we may not have helped the situation, then why aren't these different groups like Taliban, ISIS, Al Queda, Hamas etc together, but no they would rather murder their own......which if you think about it is the reason we first went in, to stop the slaughter of innocent people being killed by terrorists and tyrants. Not content with slaughtering in a few countries they are spreading it around to countries that we never got involved in.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Fair point, but then I stepped in dog shit years ago in my adidas Key West and despite robust cleaning I could never get the stink out.

They are just as much a casualty as a shoe lost in the immediacy of being sucked into a steaming pile of hippo turd.

They will equally not grow old as other shoes grow old...............

As very nice explanation to one side of the story of shoe aging. Of course, not withstanding the reference to hippopotamus amphibius defecation.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
_86956381_saudi.png

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Imminent I'm afraid :nono:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Everytime ISIS or their supporters do this, one solution and one solution only,
machine gun the lot of these butchering pig ****ers down in one hit, job done.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
These scumbags are **** all to do with REAL Muslims, they hide behind Islam using it as an excuse to carry out acts of terror and barbarism
throughout the world, real Muslims live their life peacefuly by the five pillars of Islam of The Quran these stinking pigs don't.
Ive got a lot of Muslim friends in London and up North who are terrified to even come out of their houses and they don't blame us in any way.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Islamic State Propaganda machine will no doubt use any successful attacks in their propaganda.
I wont pay these tossers any lip service though,they can say what they want it wont change the fact we are already a target.

I hope the security services continue to thwart their attempts,but if one was to become successful i would hope sensible people would see through their rubbish and dismiss it as the total ballocks it is and heaven forbid i hope no one is gullible enough to believe their bullshit and starts saying "i told you so"

It's quite likely that some pacifists will say 'i told you so'. They will probably point to the increased violence causing more and more violence. I expect some will also point out that the circle of violence started long before the formation of daesh.

But whether one is a pacifist or not, most people want peace and stability in that region.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I do think Jeremy Corbyn might be on to something with his idea of a negotiated peace with daesh,and think we should send him to the caliphate to start talks asap!:)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I do think Jeremy Corbyn might be on to something with his idea of a negotiated peace with daesh,and think we should send him to the caliphate to start talks asap!:)

Great plan. I'm not convinced it'll work but he does seem quite certain

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

To be fair he's got a long track record of jaw jawing with terrorists. Im sure he would be as successful at talking round ISIS as he has been with the IRA and Hezbollah. Or they just might humour him and use him as a naive but useful propaganda tool.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Has he actually said that ?

The only comments I'm aware of were with regard to ending the Syrian war, and then being in a better position to defeat IS.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here