Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how long to get to villa park!!!!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
There is no way it will take that long, assuming you get a clear run it should only be about 2hrs 30mins!!

Its right next to the M6

M25, M40, M6, Aston Expressway, Job done

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
National Travel allow 3hrs 48 mins to London Victoria inc 40 min break so 3 hrs. I would suggest similar by car from Brighton wouldnt be far out.

I will leave HH at about 10.30 -11.00am to allow for a beer.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Do you need to be telepathic to have the sense to use a route finder website for a minute, rather than post 2 new threads on a football forum?

Yes we know that but maybe he just wants to get to know a few people and doesn’t really understands how annoying it to start such a thread as he has. Come on 79, be lenient. Could understand if he had posted 100 plus.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yes we know that but maybe he just wants to get to know a few people and doesn’t really understands how annoying it to start such a thread as he has. Come on 79, be lenient. Could understand if he had posted 100 plus.

Perhaps you're right, but the fact he hasn't responded to the thread suggests he's not looking for any banter. Ho Hum

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Perhaps you're right, but the fact he hasn't responded to the thread suggests he's not looking for any banter. Ho Hum

There's banter and taking the f***ing piss and that's why a lot of new posters don't post, I'm new and can take you on but the youngsters feel so intimidated that they don’t post and they're petrified of spelling the wrong word or saying the wrong thing because they know they’ll get slatted.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here