Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long is it since you left the house?

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I'm on day 7 over here, wife's on day 9. We've had a few walks around the block when no one was out but that's it. Well, I went for a drive to keep my sanity but never left the car.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Just put the bin out, after the film of course.

2020-03-25 05.00.28.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I went to the Post Office yesterday morning to buy & post a sympathy card because my cousin died of a stroke on Monday.
That was my first time out of the house since last Friday.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
About 24 hours but will be taking the dog for a nice long walk in about an hour.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
About 5 hrs, had to get essential supplies from local Tesco. In & out within 5 mins , currently sitting in garden drinking a cold Kronenbourg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I went out for 10 minutes last Saturday, an hour or so on Monday and a walk to the shop today, half hour. Pretty quiet out and co-op dead.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
We last left the house on Sunday - we're isolated for the next 11 days. I have the loss of taste and smell symptom which seems to be rather undocumented. Thank god for t'internet.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Had to go out after my wifes hip replacement. Nurses appointment today, daily walk with her crutches. I'm quite happy to keep my own company usually, but lack of milk and toilet roll meant a mingle. Got some so we're good until next appointment

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I last went out on Saturday and now I’m looking at a week or two indoors as I’m showing some symptoms of coronavirus. Blocked nose, temperature, flu-like lethargy, chills, headache, tight chest. All very manageable so far so hopefully I have it and this is my turn out the way.

Good luck and take care.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Since last Friday - but I confess that, anticipating that BJ's imminent announcement would be compulsorily confining me to home for 12 weeks, I did dash out at the last minute on Monday evening for a few more supplies. They still only let me have three bottles of wine though - b******s! It's going to be a long 12 weeks!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Cycled some supplies to the sister in law about 30 hours ago. Intend to arise for a walk tomorrow morning, partially hoping the missus doesn't see me. I'll leave my walking shoes outside, and wash my hands thoroughly upon return, but that's as far as i'll go in this bleachside apartment with 3 who haven't been out for 10 days and don't intend to for at least another month. I need a tad of fresh air and limbs to flow and flail a little.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
90 minutes....missus took the Jack Russells out , one slipped the lead and went AWOL

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Twice today. Walked to the shop for some veg (calm, well stocked, people mostly respecting distance) and then went for a short run later this afternoon in the nature reserve.....just a few dog walkers about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here