Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long do you think Bloom will continue to own the club?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I do not think that TB will move on yet.
He has waited a long time do get his hands on Brighton football club and bring it up to date.
As an actual Albion fan, I think he will be here for a very long time to come.
Imagine selling your prize possession to some no mark money gimp, then watch as they ruin all the hard work you have done.
Not a chance in my life time I hope :bowdown:

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
:
Tony Bloom's kids are nothing like Oyston' s offspring. For a start, Karl Oyston is 48 years old. The young Blooms haven't yet reached their tenth birthday.

So you're saying mr bloom will give full control of a championship football club to a nine year old?

We might actually then get the slide from the WSU.

D

Deleted member 2719

Since Brexit the club will probably fold, even with Tony Bloom passion nothing can stop the Albion and the UK imploding.

We are in for a shite life.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont foresee any reason why he would want to sell. if he wants to hand it on to the next generation of Blooms, then i reckon that means another 30 years until they are old enough.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't reckon he ever will and yes, it will stay a bloom family club.

I wonder how much the apparent failure of getting the hotel off the ground as it where, has put a further hole in his cash flow though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Until someone comes along offering him a fortune and the promise to spend a fortune on signings.

So no time soon

He will only sell 51% also I think

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If you were a lifelong fan of the club you owned, would you even remotely consider jacking it in?
I know I wouldn't.
He's doing a fantastic job, he has brought in the right personnel to do what needs to be done.......I for one hope he's here for a long time and I hope CH is here for the long haul too. Everything is awesome at the moment, long may it continue.

Since Brexit the club will probably fold, even with Tony Bloom passion nothing can stop the Albion and the UK imploding.

We are in for a shite life.

Thank you for that uplifting thought.

I think he is in for the long haul. Correct me if I am wrong but I don' t think there are many owners of top clubs who like to go to away games on the train with the fans. Perhaps he will step back a little and hand over the running to a much loved Basque defender of whom we have fond memories?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
i dont foresee any reason why he would want to sell. if he wants to hand it on to the next generation of Blooms, then i reckon that means another 30 years until they are old enough.

How about someone comes in and offers him all the money that he has put into the club plus another £100m, also says they will invest a further £500m in the club with an aim to bringing Champions League football to the AMEX. Would that be a reason?

D

Deleted member 2719

Thank you for that uplifting thought.

I think he is in for the long haul. Correct me if I am wrong but I don' t think there are many owners of top clubs who like to go to away games on the train with the fans. Perhaps he will step back a little and hand over the running to a much loved Basque defender of whom we have fond memories?

I don't actually think Tony will go anywhere for a long time, there was just a tad of sarcasm in my post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here