Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long can we keep the Amexican wave going tomorrow night?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
NO NO NO!
As stated before, end of season games of no importance where the away fans start it is one thing but WE ARE THE AMEX and we DO NOT do that sort of thing.
Do like the term Amexican though and if 2:0 with 2 minutes on the clock I may consider joining in.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
People only liked it against Wolves cos it was novel and a pretty meaningless game. Please lets not jump on that bandwagon! I'm not participating from the north. No doubt ill be too busy biting nails anyway

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:willit look like this ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we are winning by 3 goals I'll be joining in

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Slicker = ernest=not funny

Funny, you were the HAPPIEST fan in the ground during the WAVE v Wolves. Bet you start one tomorrow.
Nothing wrong with ENREST either.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
****ing hell, no thanks. We'd look so tinpot doing this in a game like this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it is good when it goes around the ground once showing all fans are united but should stop after one complete round of the stadium, after that it becomes boring.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Funny, you were the HAPPIEST fan in the ground during the WAVE v Wolves. Bet you start one tomorrow.
Nothing wrong with ENREST either.

He he I did enjoy it. The Wolves fans were excellent and the game was a dead rubber for us so it would have been rude not to join in. Against Palace will be different......so nervous and tense. Having said that if we are 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go and someone starts a wave, I will join in with gusto and boo the palace fans when the wave halts at them.....see you Monday!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here