Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Long Before The Fans Turn on Poyet?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you have a problem and no one else can help and you can find him. Maybe you can hire the A-Team.....as in Arry Redknapp and his army lol......don't start, only joking!!!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes i quoted the wrong person.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Not as disturbing as the fact I think Poyet thinks he is untouchable..If he was a touch more humble I would take to him so much more. I know i'm in a minority but I get pissed off with his moaning the same old shit week in week out. He is worse than my ex missus(hence why she is my ex). Perhaps, just perhaps Poyet is not as fantastic as he and most on here like to think he is. So many teams worked us out last season it was unreal and he had no answer to it. He is a rookie manager still learning his trade, the thing is I don't think he realises this.

Fair point. Gus is a good manager but would only scrape into my top 10 of BHA managers. He has spunked so much money & still moans. How so many on this thread ignore the bad run at the end of last season, ignore the exit of the cup to a league 1 side, ignore the fact that we have failed to score against league opposition this season & are now on 11 competitive games without a win. Yet some on here think he is untouchable! Well sorry, if we crash & burn against Barnsley, flop at Burnley & falter against Sheffield W & the 15th game at Watford ends in misery - then for me, I think that will be it. Cannot see how he can survive or for that matter deserves too surely? Don't want him to go, but it is all about the results.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It clearly states at the top GUESS
Open your fuc-king eyes:)

So your figures could be tenfold reality ! As per my previous post - lots of people guessing about the money and making 1+1 make 5 or even some that claim to be in the know but really you all know f*** all about it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fair point. Gus is a good manager but would only scrape into my top 10 of BHA managers. He has spunked so much money & still moans. How so many on this thread ignore the bad run at the end of last season, ignore the exit of the cup to a league 1 side, ignore the fact that we have failed to score against league opposition this season & are now on 11 competitive games without a win. Yet some on here think he is untouchable! Well sorry, if we crash & burn against Barnsley, flop at Burnley & falter against Sheffield W & the 15th game at Watford ends in misery - then for me, I think that will be it. Cannot see how he can survive or for that matter deserves too surely? Don't want him to go, but it is all about the results.

Geez wanna predict the rest of the season....I think u have to accept some will make positive comments re Poyet to rebuff some of the negative crap (exclude the rev) ....but don't necessarily think he is the best Brighton manager.....anyway who are your top ten managers that have been in place while you have watched Brighton in the flesh?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yeah guess i just like free attacking football:)
What amazes me is how he or his scouts find such fantastic players from nowhere,real rare breed is holloway.

I imagine Holloway is a bit like Coppell and Redknapp, where as they get players believing in themselves and playing with freedom and get an extra 10% out of them. Poyet does not strike me as a good man manager.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So your figures could be tenfold reality ! As per my previous post - lots of people guessing about the money and making 1+1 make 5 or even some that claim to be in the know but really you all know f*** all about it.
You're are one deluded plonker,it was a fu*king guess what those players are earning,do you not get it?

I would say those guesstimates are pretty dam close.You tell me where i stated i was in the KNOW?how many more times do i need to explain to you it was guesstimated???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Geez wanna predict the rest of the season....I think u have to accept some will make positive comments re Poyet to rebuff some of the negative crap (exclude the rev) ....but don't necessarily think he is the best Brighton manager.....anyway who are your top ten managers that have been in place while you have watched Brighton in the flesh?
Adams and mark McGee done the best on shoestring budgets in recent times:)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Adams and mark McGee done the best on shoestring budgets in recent times:)

Well...I guess the idea of someone's top ten would be based on some sort of criteria....but I can't agree with the poster who says not inside top ten no matter what criteria is used...even if its number ten

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ok now I know you are on a wind up. Poyet has transformed some players entirely, for example look at el-abd before Poyet and look at him now.

One, One player my friend, El Abd, and if Dunk hadn't f***ed up so many times pre season, he would be warming the bench...He couldn't transform any of the others because he has got rid of them all except Dicker and replaced the lot with his own players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here