Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Long Before The Fans Turn on Poyet?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
And that post clearly show you do not know what you are talking about.

Whoever the manager is, whatever club he is at, if his team hasn't won for 10 games, and scored just a handful of goals in that time, than that manager is under pressure. Not saying for one second that the axe is about to fall, because I don't think it is and nor should it yet, but Poyet is under pressure at the moment. If a manager can go ten games without a win, and not be under pressure, then theres something wrong.

The saving grace is we have, what is on paper one of, if not the easiest game of the season next up, so giving Barnsley a good hiding will hopefully clam things down a bit, but if the unthinkable happens on Saturday, and we dont score or lose, then I think unlesswe pick up a result on the road, certain sections of the crowd and JCLs will start to get restless at the next home game.

Firstly I'm not really bothered if the man who claims all of Ashley Barnes's goals are 'lucky' claims I don't know what im talking about.

Secondly my 'he is not under pressure' is referring to him being sacked, as that was the question. Every manager is 'under pressure'. He is no where NEAR being sacked, so maybe read the thread and it's context first.

Finally on your pathetic point of me apparently 'editing' your post to make it look bad, it doesnt matter if there were 4 shakespear novel-lengths of text between the two statments i highlighted. You claimed many people PLUS people on NSC have told you vicentes wage, then there was some text, and then you finished with "I'll take their word over someone who tells me I couldn't be more wrong on NSC."

It's really not THAT difficult to see where you have f***ed up.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Firstly I'm not really bothered if the man who claims all of Ashley Barnes's goals are 'lucky' claims I don't know what im talking about.

Secondly my 'he is not under pressure' is referring to him being sacked, as that was the question. Every manager is 'under pressure'. He is no where NEAR being sacked, so maybe read the thread and it's context first.

Finally on your pathetic point of me apparently 'editing' your post to make it look bad, it doesnt matter if there were 4 shakespear novel-lengths of text between the two statments i highlighted. You claimed many people PLUS people on NSC have told you vicentes wage, then there was some text, and then you finished with "I'll take their word over someone who tells me I couldn't be more wrong on NSC."

It's really not THAT difficult to see where you have f***ed up.
Well more bullshit, as I have never said all of Ashley Barnes goals are lucky.

After 10 games without a win, I'd say he is under more pressure than your average manager, just going into the next game.

And yes, I could have been clearer on what I put, considering people like you try and mix words. Clearly meant I'll take the word of the other three pepople at the club who I have got creditable info of in the past, over someone on NSC, obviosuly not the couple who have confirmed it on NSC, but then hey, if you feel the need to mis quote and continue with bullshit, do so. If you have to resort to that, it doesn't really strengthen your argument. If your so clever, and your point is so strong, why not just quote the whole sentance instead of editing it, and turning it into paragraphs :tosser:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Clearly meant I'll take the word of the other three pepople at the club who I have got creditable info of in the past, over someone on NSC,

So now you know THREE people at the club! WOW. It was only 1 about an hour ago.

" but I have heard the same figure from someone within the club who's given me spot on info in the past, someone very very close to the club, and from an ex-pro with very close ties to someone very close to Gus"

I think you've confused yourself here.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
So now you know THREE people at the club! WOW. It was only 1 about an hour ago.

" but I have heard the same figure from someone within the club who's given me spot on info in the past, someone very very close to the club, and from an ex-pro with very close ties to someone very close to Gus"

I think you've confused yourself here.

Whatever. Three people have given me info. If you going to think I'm going to list all every five minutes, think again. Its easier to say three sources, but then why the f*** am I trying to explanin myself to someone like you.

Keep digging for your holes mate.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Whatever. Three people have given me info. .

So NOT 3 people AT the club.

1 person at the club.

and 2 other people.

Brilliant

Did you know I play for Albion? Well, actually I play on a sunday team with someone who works at the albion, but it's the same difference anyway.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
From the Withdean, and before Gus arrived, it's been immense.

But, playing wise it has stalled severely.

TB will not allow Gus 5 years of mid table mediocrity, on our debt-free & SE England high income finances, and Gus will be long gone if that was on the cards 1/2 way through that period.

Norwich, Swansea and S'ton have showed you don't have to be that patient.

No it hasn't.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
And that post clearly show you do not know what you are talking about.

Whoever the manager is, whatever club he is at, if his team hasn't won for 10 games, and scored just a handful of goals in that time, than that manager is under pressure. Not saying for one second that the axe is about to fall, because I don't think it is and nor should it yet, but Poyet is under pressure at the moment. If a manager can go ten games without a win, and not be under pressure, then theres something wrong.

The saving grace is we have, what is on paper one of, if not the easiest game of the season next up, so giving Barnsley a good hiding will hopefully clam things down a bit, but if the unthinkable happens on Saturday, and we dont score or lose, then I think unlesswe pick up a result on the road, certain sections of the crowd and JCLs will start to get restless at the next home game.

Absolutely spot on. I even think a loss to Barnsley will lead to quite a few boos at the final whistle. I would not shock me at all. The current run we are on is horrific.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Absolutely spot on. I even think a loss to Barnsley will lead to quite a few boos at the final whistle. I would not shock me at all. The current run we are on is horrific.

:rolleyes:

Timperley Seagull

Mar 30, 2011
Manchester
Negative people always shout the loudest; it makes it appear when you read NSC that the majoroty are against what is going on with our club.
That's the trouble with the internet, it gives some of these no life no marks a chance to be noticed.

If you're not enjoying the ride on the Gus bus, then where have you been for the last 30 odd years? Probably not born yet.
Even those supporting the Albion for say the last 5 years should understand the transition we've gone through. All this negativity after 2 games where it seems we have played some great stuff is just beyond belief & some people on here need to get a grip.
Of course there are those that thrive on the attention they seek with their posts against the manager or certain players.
Bore off you negative c**ts.

YES YES and YES! Love this post! Well done, cant wait for Saturday all be it in Spain! Actually who am I trying to kid...we have a sh*t stadium, sh*t players, sh*t manager, sh*t Chairman who doesnt care about the club and no prospect, it is not liked we have improved in the last couple of years and have a league title to our name...oh wait... # SEAGULLS!!!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
So NOT 3 people AT the club.

1 person at the club.

and 2 other people.

Brilliant

Did you know I play for Albion? Well, actually I play on a sunday team with someone who works at the albion, but it's the same difference anyway.
Okay sweetheart. Good attempt to turn a subject you don't like into a binfest. Best try harder next time. :thumbsup:

People can you're full bullshit, as everything I pick you up on, you ignore. At least I reply to your crap.

I can't be arsed to read the previous TEN pages (this shouldnt even be debated past page 1)

If you think Poyet is under pressure you are clearly MENTAL.
Even though NSC managed a decent 12 page conversion on the subject, depsite your attempts at turning it into a binfest, anyone who doesn't share your view is "MENTAL". Well done. I'm sure everyone takes your views very seriously.

Say what you like about my view on Barnes (and it appears you have, because despite everything I've said about him, you've still had to make quotes up), but your quote above, and your obvious edited misquotes, has proved your are incapable of a debate.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Okay sweetheart. Good attempt to turn a subject you don't like into a binfest. Best try harder next time. :thumbsup:

People can you're full bullshit, as everything I pick you up on, you ignore. At least I reply to your crap.

Even though NSC managed a decent 12 page conversion on the subject, depsite your attempts at turning it into a binfest, anyone who doesn't share your view is "MENTAL". Well done. I'm sure everyone takes your views very seriously.

Say what you like about my view on Barnes (and it appears you have, because despite everything I've said about him, you've still had to make quotes up), but your quote above, and your obvious edited misquotes, has proved your are incapable of a debate.

I actually admire your ability to KEEP going. It's awe-inspiring.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Any team is capable of beating any other in this league..I wont be surprised either if there are a few boos ..but would be disappointed ..if the team put the effort in they will get applauded by me

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
When CMS scores that hatrick on Saturday you will stop with this stuff won't you
That's what I love about NSC. No matter what, if all else fails, just cluth at straws:lol: :thumbhsup:

If we do win Saturday, I can well see Barnsley becoming Gus' favourite side, as it will be the second time in 12 months, that they have broken a ten match winless streak. Good old Barnsley. Knew they were useful for something!!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Any team is capable of beating any other in this league..I wont be surprised either if there are a few boos ..but would be disappointed ..if the team put the effort in they will get applauded by me
They will me as well. Never booed the Albion, never will. I'll stop going before I boo the team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least my "How long before the fans turn on Slade ?" thread was totally justified :lol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
At least my "How long before the fans turn on Slade ?" thread was totally justified :lol:
I thinks is a fair question. Either its Saturday, next month or next year, its a far question.

If someone had started a post, Poyet Out or Sack Poyet Now, then fair play, but I think its a fair question considering if we don't win by the next two or three home games, the rightly or wrongly some will turn on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here