Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] How HIRSUTE are you by now?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
WAHL clippers from Amazon for £18 at the start of it all. Done about 6 cuts (myself and my two lads) so well up on the deal!

It actually really easy to do a presentable job, too. Not sure I'll ever be arsed to queue to have it cut again.

I got the same clippers back in March. They work fine. Not much method to my approach but the results look OK. I can't see the need to go to the barbers again. The only downside would be not catching up with the Arsenal supporters who work there.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Now I am in my late 40's I rock a short bob style haircut, easy to manage and still looks feminine, was due to go for it's two monthly up keep cut just before lock down and is now long enough to be put in a short pony tail. Deciding if I should grow it a bit more now it got to that point.

I have cut my husbands hair ever since we got married. He does not have hair on the top of his head, so it's a number one with trimmers back and sides, no change for him.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You are Graham Potter....

No, you're confusing me with Alex the drummer in the band I used to be in, he's the real Graham Potter

9AC8D753-DD38-4777-B9C4-B45235FE439F.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He does not have hair on the top of his head, so it's a number one with trimmers back and sides, no change for him.

I'm another baldie who gets the Mrs to do a no1 with clippers and, again, therefore no change.

However, I have gone full LOCKDOWN BEARD in support of those rocking fresh new man buns / mullets / lead singer from 80s Metal Band hair.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
WAHL clippers from Amazon for £18 at the start of it all. Done about 6 cuts (myself and my two lads) so well up on the deal!

It actually really easy to do a presentable job, too. Not sure I'll ever be arsed to queue to have it cut again.

The only time I mucked up using them was when I was pissed and forgot to put the No 4 on the end...... oh my god.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mrs BB (ex hairdresser) has been looking after what little I have left on my head, facial hair seems to have gone berserk but it's been countered by most of my pubes falling out. :ohmy: These are all probably age related and have nothing to do with lock down, so to sum up, don't get old it sucks! :lolol:

images.jpeg A
gollum.jpg B
Mrs AR cuts my hair now, after I went from A to B in a matter of months.
Clippers all the way :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't deny it's been a tough few months, but having sourced some decent clippers and ginger hair dye, am feeling pretty optimistic that my Trainspotting-themed carwash will be back up and running anyday now :thumbsup:

95bb6af975df5f73af1da5feb815a180--movie-tv-the-movie.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Last haircut was the first week in March. I have gained a lot of volume and only carried out some basic cutting of hair around the ears. Still not as long as my old 80's poodle rocker hair.

I have been playing with different styles but after a while it just reverts to a mess. Luckily my headset makes it look not quite so bad for work. The mullet is coming on nicely and depending on how much I can be bothered to do anything with it, I am looking like either Milton Jones or worse, the 80's Gary Glitter wig!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Having seen a little of Richie Reynolds before Man City, I became aware as to how my hair looked to others. :lol:

Just back from my barber-out, my first visit of the year.

I've clung onto the top, as Davy needs my support now more than ever, but all the excess from the sides and back are gone.

Somewhat pleasing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here