Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How has Bobby Signing Affected Your Financial Commitment to the Club?

So, what are you buying that you wouldn't have before Bobby signed?

• Shirt and Season Ticket

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Shirt

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Season ticket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No change (already got one or both, or had no intention of either and still won't)

Votes: 78 72.9%

• Total voters

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Im sure the club will now benefit with more season ticket sales, i know of at least 3 or 4 people who were waiting to see if the rumours were true.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going to get a shirt sent over, shirt sales alone will be through the roof I expect, hope the makers can keep up.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Thinking the atmosphere and attendance at the forest game just entered a whole new league!

If/when he scores his first home goal the Amex will go into melt down!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Definitely going to more games. Thought the club didn't sign quality players anymore!! Barber IN!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How has Bobby Signing Affected Your Financial Commitment to the Club?
I'm keeping our ST for the foreseeable future, so he's cost me a fair bit, given that the club will put prices up after we're promoted.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shirts. Plural. For the kids. Only if they get those sacred 6 letters printed on the back.
I could understand if one of your children doesn't want a shirt with their sister's name on it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'll get my old

BOBBY
Z

shirt out of the cupboard for Friday

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It hasn't financially but in his honour I did dust off my old (circa 2002) Brighton shirt for futsal tonight. That was the first time in a long time that I've worn it. AND I'll definitely be getting up at 3:45a.m to watch the game against Forest. I was undecided before but the chance to see Bobby back in the stripes is too good to miss.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Hate the iron on sponsored shirts, however will be getting a Zamora one...fingers crossed for number 25 but somehow i think not! Was also going to give Fulham a miss but now have 2 tickets.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Barber will be rubbing his hands with glee at this thread.

Let the splurging commence!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
big_smile.gif

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
It hasn't financially but in his honour I did dust off my old (circa 2002) Brighton shirt for futsal tonight. That was the first time in a long time that I've worn it. AND I'll definitely be getting up at 3:45a.m to watch the game against Forest. I was undecided before but the chance to see Bobby back in the stripes is too good to miss.

It does appear that Bobby will not be match fit for some weeks,with his injury problems best not to rush him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It does appear that Bobby will not be match fit for some weeks,with his injury problems best not to rush him.

What injury problems? He's just passed a medical! I think the quote you are referring to was about him getting to 100% match fitness - i.e. Being able to play 90mins at full whack. We'll see him for at least a minute on Friday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here