How GOOD would it be to WIPE the smile of some of these AUSSIES FACES

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Come on LANKA.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It would be very good, but I can't see it happening. 10 an over now?

Still - a fitting end to the career of Glenn McGrath - one of the greatest bowlers this universe has ever produced. He is like one of those old men in village cricket, that bowl line and length every single ball and you end up throwing away your wicket - only 1000 times better :bowdown:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
26th over: WICKET - Jayawardene lbw b Watson 19, SL 156-4
After that latest crazy calculation, Sri Lanka now need 12 an over. Hold on - they've changed it again - the target is now 269. And because the slot on the main scoreboard which is supposed to show the D-l targte has gone blank, Sri Lanka have no idea what they are meant to be chasing. Madness. Amongst all the confusion, Watson hits Jayawardene on the pad and Bucknor raises his finger. That was missing leg stump too, by an absolute mile. This is a shocking way for it all to end - in semi-darkness, with no-one knowing what Sri Lanka need to score.

A poor end to a poor World Cup.

Barrel of Fun said:
26th over: WICKET - Jayawardene lbw b Watson 19, SL 156-4
After that latest crazy calculation, Sri Lanka now need 12 an over. Hold on - they've changed it again - the target is now 269. And because the slot on the main scoreboard which is supposed to show the D-l targte has gone blank, Sri Lanka have no idea what they are meant to be chasing. Madness. Amongst all the confusion, Watson hits Jayawardene on the pad and Bucknor raises his finger. That was missing leg stump too, by an absolute mile. This is a shocking way for it all to end - in semi-darkness, with no-one knowing what Sri Lanka need to score.

A poor end to a poor World Cup.
THAT was poor?

Did you hang on until the end?

Unbelievable!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I love cricket

I f***ing love it

I do

watching Australia play is akin to seeing your sweetheart get f***ed by someone with an enormous cock

not enjoyable but you can't help but be impressed

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Deary me - what a farcicle ending!! Offered bad light, yippee we win, hang on a second there chaps, play back on , can't see a bloody thing, ok - now you can win....:nono: :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Jesus Gul said:
Australia cheating - never forget

at times like this I think we should openly discuss Australia's underarm bowling vs New Zealand in 1980 - effing cheats (fair play to Richie B for being disgusted at the time)

Dear god - wheel that one out again....its OLD and has nothing to do with the current Australian squad who are without doubt, fantastic Australians and brilliant cricketers....

I wonder what it says about you that you can't simply admire greatness, jealous? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here