How GOOD was Lewis Dunk tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Dunk will play for England. FACT.

---
- Sent from my Sex Dungeon using my rectum.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He was AWESOME!!! as was Calders and Paints and Tanno in parts :lol:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
What impressed me so much was he actually got better when Greer went off and they put more men up front, to me a future captain for the albion and no way is el abd going to get back in the team.
He was AMAZING, so comfy on the ball and just one of these guys who just has it. will not be long before we have premiership clubs sniffing around him

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You summed his performance up in one word edna: EPIC.

The kid's well on the way to be an absolutely top-drawer centre-back.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Couldnt believe he wasn`t given MOM.
Noone played well but Dunk exudes confidence and composure and will definitely be in the Premier League soon and quite possibly England Under 21s.

Made some awesome blocks, reads the game so well and has such great control.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Dunk was a colossus. I loved it when he threw him self CHEST first to block one shot.

He was up there for me with Noone who was unplayable tonight.

And Bridcutt. Did he miss place a pass all game? won tackles and headers all evening. Superb

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would have had Dunk as MOM with Noone and Harley a close second. Mention in dispatches though for Bridcutt whom, unless we really progress, we will struggle to hold onto.

I thought Harley started of slow but once he got going he was so comfortable on the ball no matter how many sunderland players were around him and always looking for a good pass. As good as Dicker is, I think he will struggle to compete with Harley.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Dunk was immense. He's been superb all season. He looked a much better player than Wes Brown on the night - not saying he's a better player (although he might be in time), just saying that he completely outplayed him.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
He will play at the very top. He has it all already and is only nineteen, unbelievable.

Let's hope it's with us! Composure, great positioning, good in the air and in the tackle, and excellent distribution. Turning into a key player for us.

And clearly needs a song!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports